Jeez, Barefooters...

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Deleted member 159087, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Now that hot barefoot weather's here, this site goes dead. Ain't y'all gittin' out? Yeah, virus, virus, virus. But a walk around the block? Plaza? Square? Into a cool market? No barefoot tales? Or is y'alls just quarantining?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2020
    Nudegardner likes this.
  2. j17435

j17435 Member

Barefoot at home, driving, couple recent nature walks.
    Huaraches when shopping (too chicken due to the face mask/door guard employees) :disappointed:
    Shoes at work :sob:

Nudegardner likes this.
  3. Felp

Felp Members

Just at home. Boring quarantine

4. BarefootedBoy

BarefootedBoy Members

Working from home, and joyfully barefoot!

5. Scirocco09

Scirocco09 Members

I've been barefoot hill walking, barefoot biking, barefoot shopping, barefoot gardening...plenty of barefooting here! But yeah the forum is very quiet :/

6. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

The pavement is like 130 degrees,but I have been driving barefoot.

7. BarefootedBoy

BarefootedBoy Members

And in the middle of the best time of year to be barefoot!

8. Scirocco09

Scirocco09 Members

Yeah definitely.. I'd like to see the weather pick up again as barefooting in the rain you get even weirder looks!

BarefootedBoy and Barefoot Scout like this.
  9. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

Not in Phoenix.

BarefootedBoy and Barefoot-boy like this.
  10. BarefootedBoy

BarefootedBoy Members

I love walking barefoot in the rain!

nuspieds and Barefoot-boy like this.
  11. Singin' (barefoot!) in the rain....

(excuse ME, Officer)

12. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

Strange, when it makes perfect sense in context. I do this all the time, and for the past week now I've also been having plenty of opportunities. A perfect June, and then, all of a sudden, July 1st and we've been having non-stop rain since.

13. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

Been barefoot lots this year,started out in snow and ice ,now walking on gravel roads most days. Got a pedicure done and I told them do not scrub the bottoms of my feet!

Barefoot Scout and RT19 like this.
  14. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I guess if going barefoot is part of your daily life you miss to broadcast about it because it seems to be nothing special.

But as you asked, for example I was at a trip to the Netherlands (first after Corona restrictions) and meeting my friend last June weekend including shopping, dining, visiting relatives etc. (and beach walking of course!) without taking any footwear with me. No problems at all. During the last weeks made three hikes on bare paws together with a friend in remote parts (to avoid too much contacts) of the Black Forest region. These days, my flipflops / sandals are mainly for the office etiquette. As I try to avoid situations with too much people around due to Corona prevention, I don’t go to restaurants, theatres or malls so much these days, so the situations when people could look critical on my bare feet are not so much. As all supermarkets now have security at the entrance to control the hygienical policies I first thought they probably would say something about entering with naked feet, but this never happened. Even one security lady gave a comment like “cool! I’m envious” ;-)

RT19 and bft4evr like this.