Jealousy

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by lmm00, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

If anything happens I’ll let you know how it goes

2. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Will do

3. ChellsDaddy

ChellsDaddy Members

Never jealous at all. I love knowing she's getting what she wants, I love watching, and I have zero worry that she's leaving.

Some of these comments are funny, "the cpl I knew who did this ended up divorced." Really? That's your logic for why ppl shouldn't do it? Then how would you explain my first divorce where we didn't do this? Or the millions of other cpls where ppl cheat and then divorce?

My new wife and I both like the fact we don't have to hide anything. We've been going to swings clubs almost since we met. The VAST majority of cpls we've met over the years are still married. Have there been some that divorced? Of course. But the percentage is way, way less than the national average.

lmm00 likes this.
  4. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

My wife felt jealous when we had our first and only MFF threesome. Even though the other girl (her friend) was far less attractive than herself she felt uneasy when I was fucking her.

The other ways around: I also felt a bit of jealousy popping up (especially after cumming!) but that same jealousy was part of the rush I got of seeing her with another man.
    In our case it was with a friend while being drunk, so we didn't really think about it. And because she never had any real interest in the other guy that jealousy quickly disappeared.
    It would probably been different if she wanted to meet him alone, get feelings for him or she would flirt with him constantly.

Deejay88 likes this.
  5. DappaDon

DappaDon Members

It's pretty simple unless a partner lies. If both ppl are able to handle the whole situation and come to terms that their partner will be pleasuring and being pleasured by someone else sexually then there shouldn't be any jealousy or other issues. If either party does not feel 100% up for it and cant handle the ordeal it's best to leave it alone and keep it as just a fantasy. It makes no sense to do it "just to please my partner" and then end up being hurt by the situation, as that is what will lead to breakups.

6. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I was very jealous when we were in college and she was dating other guys. I was always afraid they would steal her from me. After we had been married a few years and had grown certain of our dedication to each other, the jealousy vanished, replaced by trust. Her brief foray into sex outside of marriage was just a physical thing with men who were no threat to our marriage.

7. lmm00

lmm00 Members

I agree. That’s why this will stay a fantasy for me. I can’t shake the jealousy. I do think it comes down to insecurity but I don’t really know how to fix that.

nympho man, DappaDon and Panama Jack like this.
  8. DappaDon

DappaDon Members

Some
    Some Can handle it while some can't. What I do is make sure my wife feels like we are a tag team and we are the ones luring others into our den and make sure she knows that she's the one controlling everything so she doesn't feel the need to get jealous knowing she's the boss.

Deejay88 and lmm00 like this.
  9. nympho man

nympho man Member

Me and my wife have been sharing with different guys for several years. She is very jealous of me being with another woman, but on the flip side I enjoy watching her with another guy. We’ve had MFM’s as well and I love them.

I can’t say that I get jealous, it just makes me want my wife that much more passionately. I enjoy hearing another guy make her moan as much I enjoy her moaning when we are together.

Everyone is different and every situation is different. It’s a lifestyle that’s not for everyone. Talk about and talk about it more before you make that commitment. Bedroom talk sometimes doesn’t sound as good as it does in the heat of passion.

The main thing is to have fun and enjoy each other, whether or not that’s bringing someone else in to enjoy as well.

lmm00 likes this.
  10. lmm00

lmm00 Members

Thanks. Yeah, I don’t think it’s really for us. I was just trying to understand how people who do it get past the jealousy and insecurities that it could bring out.
    You’re right about that heat of passion thing. When I’m horny and laying in bed talking about it, I’m almost positive that it’s something I want. But then the next morning I’m like “nope”. Haha. That actually happened many years ago. We were out late with my old best friend and somehow got to talking about sex. One thing led to another and eventually her and I were in the backseat of the car making out with our tops off and playing/kissing each other’s breasts while my husband watched from the front seat (we were pulled over on a gravel road). She had to be back home at a certain time so we made plans for the next weekend to actually have a threesome. I ended up calling her in tears a few days later canceling it because I snapped back to reality.

My husband would LOVE to have a FFM threesome (of course). I don’t feel bad though because there’s no way he’d let me have a MFM either. Haha.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  11. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Man I know I would let you have a mfm

lmm00 likes this.
  12. lmm00

lmm00 Members

Haha. Thanks! I tell my husband all the time that if I’m ever single again, I’m going to slut it up big time. He’s the only man I’ve really ever been with so if I’m ever single again I want to experience more things.

Justinsky likes this.
  13. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

My wife's cousin came for lunch over a week ago,and afterwards we had a MWW although my wife was more interested in watching me fucking her cousin.I tried to give out equal amount of fucking,but I have to admit her cousin was given preference because she is so hot and needed some hard fucking.We had a great time we plan to do this again perhaps with another guy

14. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Well if your ever single let me and my wife we would love to have fun with u

15. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Jealousy is such a volatile feeling. The only way to work through this feeling is to accept your mate will remain true to the promise made between the two of you. That comes with honesty, consent, understanding the consequences, and respecting your mates feelings. It's a two way street. The ability to allow your mate to find pleasure with another sexually is based on all of these things. Without that confidence and release that you have given your mate the opportunity to explore their sexuality outside of your involvement works against the relationship. There must be a mutual understanding that if the sexual relationship outside the marriage becomes a concern it must be dealt with an a mutual agreement has to be made. It may not be what the jealous partner wishes for but must be acceptable for all those involved. Otherwise the relationship ends and the mates end up following a different path in life.

VeryAnon likes this.
  16. Littleshygirl

Littleshygirl Members

Im single but I know a couple that have there own little group. She told me it has to be done right or there is a problem. They have like 15 couples that are all older (late 30s to late 40s I'd say) but they only get together on special occasions like a Halloween party, new years ect. And they call it single night. That night at the party they are all single and can do whatever or I should say whom ever lol. They have rules for the group set up ect. But afterwards they go back into marriage mode. She says after a while relationships get in a rut. So one of these parties every now and then actually helps. She said in the last 10 years no one has cheated or broken up.

Courtney Green and DappaDon like this.
  17. Julie's Libido

Julie's Libido Members

I’ve always been a rather sexual person and only really started exploring with my husband maybe in the last year or so. He lets me have sex with one of his friends and it doesn’t bother him in the slightest. He knows I love him to death and it’s part of that love that makes this work. If you go into it with the understanding that it’s just sex and humans are lustful then it can work; but if there is another ulterior motive the relationship is doomed to fail.

I’ll admit I’m rather jealous and that’s just who I am. When we first started this arrangement my husband made it explicitly clear that he didn’t want to be with another woman and he wanted to do this for me and I love him for that. He doesn’t get jealous because he’s a very secure person and he has every right to be since I’m the one that basically begged to be with him haha.

As long as we’re both happy and getting what we want I don’t see the issue with feeling jealous. It’s just part of being human, if I see another woman with perkier tits I’d be like damn wish those were mine.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    jimandjan likes this.
  18. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

When ownership in the mind of one or both parties enters the picture there is jealousy. However when 2 friends start out being perfectly honest with eschother and there is NO fear of hurting the other's feelings and it begins to become tantilizing to discuss sexual issues, that is the beginning of a perfect non jealous relationship. I am in one for 22 years. It is perfection.

19. AnyaZ89

AnyaZ89 Member

My husband and I have an open marriage. I'm surprised by how not jealous my husband is. At first I got a little jealous, but my jealousy gave way to me being turned on by it. :)

Justinsky and Courtney Green like this.
  20. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

My wife's cousin want's to see more of me, my wife is starting to get jealous she started this affair so I told her to end it. She as got a point even today she was waiting for me by my car at my gym, bit like the film Fatal Attraction