Japan: Fukushima 50 Expected to Die Within Weeks!

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by skip, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Now now Skip, I'm sure they gave the standard warnings. "REMAIN IN YOUR HOMES! dO NOT PANIC! THERE IS NOTHING TO BE ALARMED ABOUT!" Broasdcast from an air tight sealed hazmat truck as it cruised the neighborhood.
    One must believe in one's government as they believe in big biz. Togeather they'll see that you're taken care of from cradle to grave. As in., 'Ha! That takes care of you!"

2. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

Yes, because not a week passes that you don't hear of a nuclear power plant melting down and causing massive damage.

I wonder if your computer is powered by nuclear energy?

3. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Not a day passes when we don't hear more about how horrible this tragedy really is. And not a day passes that the Japanese government and TEPCO don't continue to hush up the truth.

4. Ranger

5. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

nuclear power remains the best alternative to fossil fuels, as well as being the only option to replace them. solar cells require roughly 10-12 years of use before the energy used to build them is recovered. wind turbines roughly 4-5 years (if used in optimal conditions, which are relatively rare, or are too far away from dense power usage areas to be economical, or practical). whether or not you like nuclear power, you should at least be honest with yourselves that opposing nuclear power is tantamount to supporting the burning of fossil fuels. hydroelectric power can only supply roughly 2-5% of total energy needs, currently, and that number will decrease as developing nations require more electricity. again, nuclear power is the best, and only, alternative to fossil fuels. if their weren't so many idiots whining about things they dont understand (like nuclear power), the japanese govt & jap electric company would have notified people, and enacted emergency cooling for the reactors, much sooner than they did; they were trying to prevent idiots and the general population from panicing over a little problem, and in doing so, created a big problem. so take the blame yourselves, and acknowledge that people who bitch about nuclear power are at least partly (if not mostly) to blame for the slow acknowledgement of the initially minor emergency there, and the lack of a quick "emergency" response delayed by the desire to prevent panic and concern where there should have been little, if any.

6. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

That is really sad. I honestly couldn't say that I would have been prepared to make the same sacrifice, but then you probably wouldn't have found me within 100 miles of one of those things anyway..

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

perhaps you should change your screenname from "TokeTrips" to "nukemebaby"....:rolleyes:

http://www.hemp4fuel.com/news.php

8. Ranger

Is very much like riding a tiger, the dismount's a bitch! Similar to making a house pet of an elephant with no way or place to dispose of the shit....

9. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

You could use the elephant shit for compost ;)

You could probably grow a ganja plant in each stool.

10. Ranger

What are you going to grow in your nuclear composr pile for the next 10,000 years?

11. 7he4uthor

7he4uthor Member

theres an old start trek episode where ''the mains'' have fallen offline
    the whole antimatter reactor containment compartment is flooded
    ... the ship is in danger [as always] and the captain must have full power imediately to save her ... spock is on the bridge and when he hears scotty arguing with kirk saying anyone who goes in to fix it is toast, he secretly goes in to fix it, by the time kirk arrives discovering spock ... hes fried.

:sunny:

to be continued ...

12. Ranger

Because Spock was 'vulcanized' they were able save him......

13. DdC

DdC Member

Worth a shot...

The Tree of Life...

Rev.22 [2] In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Benefits of Marijuana: Acute radiation syndrome

Endocannabinoids

The Counterculture Colonel - 11/10/10
    Dr. James S. Ketchum, a retired U.S. Army colonel, was into weapons of mass elation, not weapons of mass destruction. He oversaw a secret research program that tested an array of mind-bending drugs on American GIs, including an exceptionally potent form of synthetic marijuana. (Most of these drugs had no medical names, just numbers supplied by the Army.) "Paradoxical as it may seem," Ketchum asserted, "one can use chemical weapons to spare lives, rather than extinguish them."

Dr. Alexander ("Sasha") Shulgin, a critic of chemical mind-meddling by the military, was wary when he first met Ketchum at a 1993 event honoring the 50th anniversary of the discovery of LSD. But Ketchum is not your typical military bulldozer type. An intelligent, gracious man with a disarming sense of humor, in his own way Ketchum has always been a free spirit. He and his wife, Judy, who currently reside in Santa Rosa, became close friends with Sasha and his formidable partner, Ann. They stayed in frequent contact and occasionally socialized together. When the Shulgins invited them to Burning Man, the Ketchums joined the caravan of RVs driving to the desert.

Starving Babies and Illegal Food 02/14/11

Humanity’s Best Single Food Source
    Of the 3 million plus edible plants that grow on earth, no other single plant source can compare with the nutritional value of hempseeds. Both the complete protein and the essential oil contained in hempseeds are in ideal ratios for human nutrition.

Spectre of World Wide Famine
    By itself, widespread use of hempseed food protein could save many of the world’s children now dying of protein starvation!

Ganja 4 Banned Nerve Gas Used on Yemeni Protesters
    Only The PotHeads Will Survive 11/01/01
    Among its many properties cannabis provides considerable protection from a number of lethal nerve gas symptoms by defending the brain from injury and suppressing the the seizures, nausea and vomiting associated with chemical warfare agents.

Granny Storm Crow's MMJ List

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw"]YouTube - RUN FROM THE CURE - The Rick Simpson Story (Part 1 of 7)

[14] Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Marijuana May Live Up To Be The Elixir of Life By Ravi Chopra
    Source: Earthtimes.org October 15, 2005

A study by University of Saskatchewan researchers suggests beneficial aspects of smoking marijuana at least among rats, who appear to have sprouted new brain cells and besides benefiting from reduced depression and anxiety.

The study's results appearing in the 'Journal of Clinical Investigation' have actually given a fillip to the traditional and mythological view that associates the addictive weed in some ways with immortality.

Gen.2 [9] And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Gen.3 [22] And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

[24] So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims,
    and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life

Prov.3 [18] She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her

Prov.11 [30] The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

4Ezra.2 [12] They shall have the tree of life for an ointment of sweet savour; they shall neither labour, nor be weary.

Rev.2 [7] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Study Turns Pot Wisdom on Head By Dawn Walton
    Source: Globe and Mail October 14, 2005

Calgary -- Forget the stereotype about dopey potheads. It seems marijuana could be good for your brain. While other studies have shown that periodic use of marijuana can cause memory loss and impair learning and a host of other health problems down the road, new research suggests the drug could have some benefits when administered regularly in a highly potent form. Most "drugs of abuse" such as alcohol, heroin, cocaine and nicotine suppress growth of new brain cells. However, researchers found that cannabinoids promoted generation of new neurons in rats' hippocampuses.
    Read More...

Ezekiel 34:29 And I will raise up for them a plant of renown,
    and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land,
    neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.

The Lord… hath sent me to bind up the broken hearted,
    to proclaim liberty to the captives
    and the opening of the prison to them that are bound. (Isaiah 61:1)

Do these drug worriers even read their own bible?

Blasphemy

The 'Virtues' of Ganja - 10/22/10
    The Politics of Pot

Cannabis and Longevity
    by Chris Bennett - Wednesday, October 21 2009
    In 1939 Joges Candra Ray, an Indian researcher who wrote a paper identifying the ancient Vedic Soma as cannabis, pointed too ancient references regarding longevity from Soma's ingestion. and other researchers have commented on this and a connection to cannabis as well.

I'M 120 BUT MY JOINTS ARE OK

[​IMG]
    A GREAT-great granny reveals how she has lived to be 120 ...
    by smoking CANNABIS every day.

"If a ruler
    "Hearkens" to Lies
    all his servants are wicked."
    -- Prov:29:12

Strong corporate profits amid weak economy?

Ganjawar in Everything 12/21/10

The Indian vadas sang of Cannabis as one of the divine nectars, able to give man anything from good health and long life to visions of the gods. The Zend-Avesta of 600 B.C. mentions an intoxicating resin, and the Assyrians used Cannabis as an incense as early as the ninth century B.C..

[​IMG]

14. skip

Wasn't that when Spock mind melds with McCoy and puts his memory in him before he gets toasted. Then the memory has to be extracted from McCoy and put back into Spock's body which was regenerated by the Genesis experiment? Wasn't that a movie? Or am I confusing something else? (Note: my memory hasn't been completely restored yet...) Sorry to go O.T....

15. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

That was from The Wrath Of Khan, the second movie. Khan had set the Genesis device off, which would cause a chain reaction in the nebula and take the Enterprise with it. They needed warp speed to escape but the reactor was damaged and flooded with radiation. Spock went in and fixed it, the Enterprise warped to safety just as the Reliant exploded.

16. Ranger

17. 7he4uthor

7he4uthor Member

the wrath of khan ... how hollywood predicts/sets the future ...
    not too many know of dr khan the pakistani physicist who helped 14 nations develope nukes because of his hatred for the usa.

and there is the true story of dune [iraquis/irak] ... i wrote long time ago
    http://www.7he7ruth.com/dune-the-true-story-t24.html

a bit off topic but a bit ON topic ...
    the workers remind me of spock

i still dont know how much rads or what 7he7ruth is ...
    concerned as much for america as japan
    why i coered it in depth, nobody wants to leave america for peru
    only 1 friend sent her daughter to guatemala as precaucion

they tried irradiated foods
    testing bombs
    microwaves
    cell phones
    finally meltdowns [more2come]
    and if that dont work nuclear warfare ?

irradiation causes sterilization = pop control

18. skip

A MUST SEE!

The horrible legacy of Chernobyl. This is why there should be NO NUKES anywhere...

The truth the Nuke Industry doesn't want you to see!

The damage from radiation spans generations!

http://inmotion.magnumphotos.com/essay/chernobyl

19. Delfynasa

Delfynasa Member

20. 7he4uthor

7he4uthor Member

I have2wonder when i see a guy with a wooly hat doing a home vid on highly specialized scientific info, i would hope [think] that SOMEONE with real credentials would blow a whistle if the danger was high.
    edit
    then again there were experts that warned ppl 40yrs ago
    guess i'll add that one to my list http://www.7he7ruth.com/radiation-and-lies-t53.html
    [its a closed forum]