James Foley

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by troubled, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Why go further back exactly, Vance? Get concrete. You feel the fact that there was an Israël thousands of years ago really was a good reason to install a new state there? To me it seems we do not need to go further back than the end of WW2 and decisions made after (where it comes to this exact issue at least). Why not give in to certain native american tribes' call for their own nation? Or what if the descendants of the Inca empire want the state of their ancestors back? :p I understand this is off topic, may be a good question for a new thread?

2. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

You should go visit Costa Rica sometime.

3. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

We can keep it to the WWII time frame then. Didn't the UN create the state? So you want to blame Jews for what the UN did? Or maybe blame the Jews for what Hitler did?

4. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

I do not care about Costa Rica and the military there, I care about the military in the US and what they have done and what they continue to do.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I don't understand the last 2 questions. Does it seem that I blame the jews for anything just because I have my doubts about the legitimacy of the founding of the modern state Israël? We are still off topic btw ;)

1 person likes this.
  6. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Sure, you care only about the couple of inches in front of your nose.

Costa Rica does not have a military. It's a free country though.

7. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

Did Costa Rica have to defend it's self from Japan? Or fight back Nazi Germany? Did it have to fight off terror attacks? Did it have to WIN it's freedom from Great Britian?

8. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

Yes we are off topic. Not saying you blame them, but the UN created the State. Jews were goo din Europe until Hitler came through and wiped out 8 million of them.

9. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Costa Rica also did not invade Vietnam. Or Korea. Or ....

1 person likes this.
  10. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

The actions of Israel in 1948 have nothing to do with all Jewish people- I separate Jewish people and the state of Israel and Israel's actions (stealing the land from the Palestinians in the past and bombing Palestinian schools and killing more civilians than Hamas militants more currently) from each other. There is no reason to go to the extent of saying things like "blame the Jews for what Hitler did".... no one is saying that.

But I guess that is certain people's trump card if anyone says anything about Israel and they're actions?

11. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

But the thing is that does not excuse all of Israel's actions.

It seems that some people think it should. On an individual level that would be like a person who had something terrible happen to them but then decides to take up a victim mentality and use what happened to them as an excuse for doing messed up things for other people.

12. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Lord Rothschild created the state of Israel. Read the Balfour Declaration.

13. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

LOL!

14. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

I was going to respond to everyone, but the new system is so fucked up that I couldn't figure out how. I'm sorry.

15. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

What do you mean.... what can't you figure out? (cause you obviously just posted fine.)....were you trying to figure out how to multi-quote or what?

16. neodude1212

Yes, multi-quote. I just noticed the multi-quote button. I was trying to personally edit my post with tags the old fashioned way which I prefer, but it wasn't working.
    I'm quite embarrassed about it.

17. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

If you hit multi-quote on the posts you want to quote something should pop up on the bottom right saying something about "reply now to multi-quotes" (I'm not sure exactly what it says actually, I forget but it's pretty simple) :)

18. neodude1212

And there is the finishing flourish.
    My heart...

19. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

RIO TREATY
    A treaty signed September 2, 1947, which provides that an armed attack against any American State shall be considered as an attack against all the American States and each one undertakes to assist in meeting the attack.
    PARTIES: United States, Argentina, Bahamas, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad & Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

smallpox,, why we bother obeying the Geneva convention .. isis is not a member of the treaty.
    this is coming from a Muslim. at this point in time, I dont believe in rules. members of this illegal gang of criminals needs to be eradicated at all costs..

Tags: