Jail bait

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Mrs.Plant, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Mrs.Plant

Mrs.Plant Member

What does everyone think about people in relationships with people much older or younger than themselves?? For instance, Im really digging this dude I work with who's three years younger than me, but it's weird, cause technically it's illegal for us to be "involved" with eachother. I almost want to say "fuck it", and hook up with him...but... whaddaya think?

2. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Pff the law prohibits many things, sister. I wanna say go for it, but do what you feel is right for you two. Make sure he's into it, you don't wanna make him uncomfortable:)

3. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Go For It, Like Sun Said Make sure it feels right

4. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

Respect the law... it's there for your safety.

5. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

i think it depends on how old you are. the older you get the smaller the three year gap is. but i guess it depends on the guy. go for it.

6. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Have a great statutory time together!

7. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Yeah, it depends on age I suppose. Like if he's 13 or something, I'de say no. Sex is a spiritual experience, and I think that if you share it, you should do it with someone who appreciates you, and vice versa.

8. Mrs.Plant

Mrs.Plant Member

Yeah, he's 16 going on 17, I'm 18 going on 19. God, that's sick isn't it?

9. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Screw the law, no pun intended[​IMG]

A friend of mine had a similar sort of relationship, except anal parents on both sides made an issue out of the legal matter (he was 3-4 years older). At one point his girlfriend's angry redneck brother was patrolling outside the house for him with a stapler gun.

10. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

3 or 4 years is nothing at all, go for it...If the person was like 12 or 13 it would be a little more wrong, but I don't think anybody will make a legal matter of a 19 year old with a 16 year old...

hell m'dads girl is 20 years younger then him...he was drinking before she was alive...I'm not sure how I feel about that but age just isn't really important as long as the feeling are in the right place...

11. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

I feel the same way. If Mick Jagger were to approach me, I don't think I could deny him. Granted, he's a rockstar..

12. moonbeam

moonbeam Member

it doesnt matter. i like someone four years older, but i dont see the problem. we are both comfortable with eachother. just go with the flow

13. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

agreed...Mick could be 105 and I still would not ever refuse him...god what I wouldn't do for that to just happen...ok getting off topic now sorry...

14. Mrs.Plant

Mrs.Plant Member

Ha ha, Caitlin, that's great...Mick Jagger? I would be the exact same way for Robert Plant.. uhhhh. Any day, Rob, I'm here daddy!

15. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Have fun! Do it safely though:)