jackson

Discussion in 'Music' started by hemp_boy, May 13, 2004.

1. hemp_boy

hemp_boy Member

i personaly think he didnt do a damn thing exept helping kids with illnesses and paying for operations and such. its not right that there doing this to some one who wants to help . some one who actauly cares about the sick in todays fucked up world.

2. Vicar_in_a_Tutu

Vicar_in_a_Tutu Member

I agree. I think he just has an innocent love for children, but in society's eyes that is wrong.

3. JustBob

JustBob Member

Do you have kids? If yes, would you want them to be at his house, at night, alone, with him, in his bed, in the dark?

Ever hear of better safe then sorry? If you hear that he might have done something wrong to a child or many children, how could you let your child be around him? True or not. You can't take back child abuse, or molestation.

I don't understand how anyone could take that chance with your childs life. Hell, I guess you can always sue him afterwords and make a few million. That makes it worth the trauma.

4. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

I don't know what I think about the whole Michael Jackson case...

What I DO know is that if I were a parent, I wouldn't risk leaving my child alone with someone who is known for supposedly molesting children in the past.