jack herer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by ekul le chet, Jan 7, 2005.

1. ekul le chet

ekul le chet Member

with my first grow nearly finished i'm on the look out for seeds for the next grow, has anyone grown jack herer or know much about it? i've heard they grow tall, but i'm cool with the height ( my current plants are over 6ft )

i've smoked it before and it was the beeesssst smoke ever :)

just wondering if its an easy grow really ... :H

2. London Mod

London Mod Member

I have just finished a grow of JH and it was lovely. Saw me all the way over Christmas.
    I grew mine from a cutting but I had no problem with height.
    I startied flowering when the plant was about 18inches. I doubled in height during the flowering so it shouldn't cuase you too many problems.
    Anyways if you are worried about height have you ever thought about going Scrog ???
    You get so much yield with this method. It makes the most of any growspace.

3. moondance

moondance Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

4. ekul le chet

ekul le chet Member

cheers peeps, jack it is :)

not really looked into other methods of growing yet london mod, sog, scrog etc but will do over time to see how i can best use the space, its only small, but with plenty of height

5. LuMpYtRiChOmEy

LuMpYtRiChOmEy Member

-As London Mod said, scrog is a good method. Strog or lst is also a good tek for folks who would rather work with string. -Check the latest Shiva Skunk thread to see what some nice multy colatic plants look like. -Strog/LST is just a SCRog using STRing. I use this tec but only in the flower room. GuySmiley's got some kick ass pics of how ya gotta get the stem to kinda lay down almost. -This is what I been talkin about but I do it in flower. -Anyhow, Guy's got some good shots. -Get the top down and your bud sites will turn in to vertical growing colas! :) -Damn Guy! :) -I wish I had your photographic skills! -I cant post pics here.

6. ekul le chet

ekul le chet Member

would scrog be good for my space then? i don't know the size buts is probably less than a meter in depth and width, but over 2 meters in height?

gonna have to read up on all these different methods ...

for the next grow i'm doing sensi jack herer and nirvana ice! jacks an amazing smoke, and i've had the ice before and that was wicked as well :) current plan is to try and get 2 females of each into flower, the ice will take about 8 weeks, harvest them 2 then let the 2 jacks spread out for the rest of its flowering time

7. b1v2w3

b1v2w3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've got a few pictures of my tying the Sugar Shacks, following LuMpY's and Guy Smiley's directions as well. They are in the Shiva Skunk thread as well. b1