J-Weed?

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by Rasheeke, May 26, 2004.

1. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

I went upstairs the other day, to find my mother watching television. It was CSI (las vegas, the good one), and the show had to do with two kids doing somehting call J-weed, and in the end, they were so fucked up one killed the other. I was curious as to what this drug was, maybe i mis-heard or something. One of the kids, while high, developed a high, where they were afraid of light, and was screaming, the other, was afraid of sound...and killed his friend, becuz he was screaming. They drank it in a tea i think, but i was curious as to what this drug is, and to find out some more information on it.

2. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

Sounds like "Jimson Weed" to me, which is more commonly known as Datura.

It's a very strong deleriant; not something you'd want to fuck with.

Here's some more information.

3. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

dammit, i thought this was gonna be aabout japanese weed. You really let me down man

4. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

I think it was the one where they smoked a joint laced with PCP and then the dude went nuts and ate someone. :)

5. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

acutally...stoned guy #1, was afraid of light, becuz the drugs amde him afraid of bright objects...so eh ran away sccreaming, while stoned guy #2, was afraid of sounds, becz the drugs made him afraid of loud objects, so, he tried to shut ihs frined up by covering his mouth, but instead he suffocated him...and took his jail sentance like a man, becuz he was too sad about killing his own friend

6. Happy_Go_Crazy

Happy_Go_Crazy Member

7. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

wow dude i dunno if i should laugh histerically or feel sad for that kid dam dude,... he has no dick and no tongue...wow..

8. Crush

Crush Member

When you cut your tongue you're dead right? That's what I'd been always told. There are some major blood lines (however you call them) You'd bleed to death. And wouldn't the pain of cutting of your tongue and penis recall you to what the hell you're doing. I mean the articles says the mother didn't notice anything weird, but if you're in a state of mind to cut of your penis then the people around MUST know something is wrong, right? I've heard more of these things, like a dude taking some kind of plant and then swallowing his tongue. If it is true, I am so sorry for the dude

9. Enron

Enron Member

Well some people can swallow their tongues accidently because they dont have the cartillage attaching it to the bottom on their mouth. My dad saw it happen once at a baseball game, the guy almost died apperantly.