iz zane here. was living in battle creek at the time, 21 yrs old. rory killed it

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by zane, Mar 15, 2018.

1. zane

zane Members

it was something i never experienced again. i had been to ann arbor's free weekend concerts by the tracks, but driving and then having to just pull over and park was a one off. the walk was long with my female friend and i felt right away this was right. the lake had people all nude as we walked on past and got to the facing left side of the stage, about 30 feet back. it rained that night. i had stuff with me, yet i picked up a green pill the night rory gallagher played. i saw notes coming out of the amps. a bearded dude with leather fringe jacket had a cigarettes, cigars, tiparillos type of tray suspended by a strap around his neck and it was full of sugar cube and extra this and that. i drank pee. i saw a bottle of boones farm sitting on a pile of garbage and it looked like a great discovery. i was thirsty, i opened it took a big hit and no one had to tell me i was drinking piss. the next morning at dawn i was on the knoll on the right side of the stage and saw the amboy dukes out there on there own for a while. then a tarzan dressed dude with a bow and arrow appeared on the speaker stacks and aimed and hit a torch, and then he jumped down and picked up his guitar. ted nugent in the flesh. like to know if anyone had the same. i am the blond dude on the right in the attached picture...

Attached Files: