I've thought about it...

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by 31Idiocracy, Mar 22, 2008.

1. 31Idiocracy

31Idiocracy Member

This forum among other things have inspired me and I am going to(try) to tell my two best friends down in Florida that I am bi. I am going there for spring break. Leaving tonight around 5. I will probably see at least one of them around monday, the other probably a few days apart. One of them is an ex. I had sex with her during winter break and we have had love for eachother off and on. The other is a friend I have known for 9 years now. So... since I was 6? lol I would have told him in the past but I've always had the feeling he is homophobic. I hope by telling these 2 it will open the door for me. I will post how they react and who knows, inspire some others to do the same thing that havent told anybody like me.

2. yarapario

yarapario Village Elder

Good luck with the coming out and have fun on spring break.

3. scub

scub Member

so cute, i admire you for it, considering you're only 15?

let us know how it goes.

4. ldb417

ldb417 Member

im 15, came out as bi to a couple of my friends and it worked out fine.. so i hope it works out for you too =P

5. 31Idiocracy

31Idiocracy Member

Ok... I am back from Florida. On monday, I went to April's house. I told her that I had something to tell her so she was asking me what it was as soon as I got over there. About 10 minutes in, I held her hand and gasped for breath and told her. To my suprise, she just laughed in disbelief and I told her I was serious. She says that she never would have thought that I was bi out of everybody she knew. She told me that she was also kind of sad because she still likes me and hopes it doesnt get in the way. After an hour or so she was just trying to get in my pants again and at the last minute we did it. Mostly because I felt a little bad for her. All in all though, I am glad I told her.

As for my old friend I have known for a long time, I couldnt tell him. I went to his house and when I went in his room I found another person I knew but not that well so that kind of killed it. The other guy ended up falling asleep though but I still couldnt tell my friend as there were no right moments to do it.

6. bi46yo

bi46yo Member

youd be suprised how some "homophobic" guys would respond !!

maybe its better you dont tell him unless your ready for a backlash or for him to come on to you........

nice your female friend was so light hearted, if I was you Id call it fate, at least you've told someone, and as a female she shes nothing wrong with being attracted to guys, your "homophobic friend may be another issue....

Just out of interest, non of my concern, but is coming out as bi just a soft way of coming out as gay ?

7. 31Idiocracy

31Idiocracy Member

Well, I love her. Sometimes I feel it is true love and sometimes I get disinterested and just starting thinking about guys(ofc I dont tell her that). If it wasnt for her, I think I would be completely gay because she is really the only female left I have feelings for. So not exactly...

8. Fantasies 'r' us

Fantasies 'r' us Guest

Ok..so I'm engaged and bicurious. I'm scared to talk to her about it because I think she'll think I'm weird. I don't know why but when my fiancé gives me a blowjob, I envy her. I want to try giving a man a blowjob sometime but I want my fiancé to be happy for me and encourage while I'm sucking. I don't know what to do...

9. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

Guys,

Advertising your sexual orientation makes sense if it is going to land you some action. Other than that, this is really your private business.

Once you really establish your sexual orientation, have a BF, etc., you may want to clue the people around you in, for all the practical purposes. Other than that, breaking the news is most likely counterproductive...

KD

10. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I am thinking about telling two close friends of mine, though. Simply because the whole why-are-you-single thing comes up, and they keep trying to hook me up with chicks and I'm almost 100% sure I'd like to experiment with having a boy as a stable partner.

11. 31Idiocracy

31Idiocracy Member

Well... I see some people posted in this. I haven't even logged in for years... just decided to check it out...

Anway, to update you all maybe give you recent people some hope-

I am fully out now and have been for the last couple years. 15 at the time of this post, and now I'm 21 (my bday was last week). All my friends know I am gay and they do not mind at all. In fact, I have the best friends in the world. Unfortunately I do not talk to the female I mentioned in this thread anymore... and my BFF since 1st grade passed away... but I did end up telling him before that and he accepted. :) I wish I did it earlier.

Also, I am having a hard time finding a significant other. Unlike the norm, I've actually turned out to be rather masculine. I am 100% out but whenever I tell people I am gay, they seem shocked. Regardless of having troubles in that area, the fact my friends do not care I am gay is huge. I wouldn't trade them for anything. Come out! If the current friends you have won't accept you, then of course they probably shouldn't be your friends to begin with.. and on top of that, you'll soon make friends who do. :)