I've taken what I believe to be nBOMe three times..

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by maximusLSD, Sep 9, 2013.

1. maximusLSD

maximusLSD Guest

So some guy half tricked me in to thinking I was taking LSD, it was my own fault for trusting such an uneducated drug traffiker, and not doing more research. However, I took it two times last weekend and once this weekend. I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about long term effects of this substance. It really felt like that stuff was doing horrible things to me at the time.

Couple more questions..

What do you guys suggest I use to get myself in to a psychedelic trip that's reasonably safe?

Lsd seems like its way too hard to find with the links I have these days, I'm not a chemist so I won't be making it myself. I really want to underatand psychedelics though, something strong, spiritual, fun and exciting.. Without the risk of mutating myself, overdosong or risking future health problems after taking unknown chemicals that give 'similar effects'.

Another big question.. How worried should I be about having injested an unknown amount of what I believe to be this 'nBOMe' substance?

Cheers, Maximus.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

The Nbome Chems have only been availble for recreational use for 2-3 years so there is no telling what the long term side effects may be. Some people report prolonged vasoconstriction, memory impairment and lingering after effects, others don't seem to experience much after effects. It certainly doesn't seem like chems that should be used on a weekly basis.

If you feel it did horrible things to you physically then you should probably be pretty worried, if you just had bad trips then you probably shouldn't be as concerned.

Mescaline cacti such as San Pedro or Peruvian torch or Magic Mushrooms. You could invest in ehlrich's test kit to help test for LSD.

3. CelestialEcho

CelestialEcho Guest

If you're not in Cali, order some psilocybin spores and yep, you know the rest.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd4V4fgttTI is suh eezy lul

Not all gooms are created equal!! Even psilocybe cubensis and panaeolus mushrooms have literally an infinite possibility of strains, as does all types of fungi. I would pick a well known strain, as i find shrooms vary with quality of the trip quite a bit.