i've never...

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Psychedelic Moss, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Yeah, but you shouldn't try to force things and such, never go against the will of the great magnet or whatever... Just go with the flow.... When it's time, you'll know... :D

2. astralgoldfish

astralgoldfish Member

Im nineteen and lost mine this week. Chill out, don't go out and try too hard to loose it. It's not the most important thing. Keep your eyes open and let it happen naturally. I know it's fucked up comparing yourself, so try not to do it. Don't worry too much, self-conciousness is a real barrier to relationships. I have had some paranoia issues, and realisticly I think that has been holding me back from meeting more people. Don't rely on getting laid in order to like yourself, it works the other way round.

Plus, lot's of people bullshit, don't feel like an alien because you don't. We're not that wierd-there are a million paranoid 19yr old guys going through this. It'll sort itself if you have a bit of faith in yourself. Be happy!!!

3. astralgoldfish

astralgoldfish Member

Most people aour age are small-minded idiots. Who wants to be mainstream anyway? I compare myself to the average teenage guy and revel in my freakdom.

4. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

<---- is 19, and a virgin, whos never had a girlfreind

5. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

Thanks ... I appreciate it ... hope to see you around on the forums more often.

I think you're referring to something I call "mind-blowing loneliness."

=====

So, THIS is where all of the lonely thinkers go ...
    This place must be hell.

Welcome, all ye who dare to enter ...

6. Xac

Xac Visitor

this is funny because when i think about it, almost EVERY time ive gotten anywhere with a girl, relationship or otherwise (not a virgin Yay for me!) i didn't go "looking" i just went out to have fun and almost every single time i went out for the sake of it and not for girls it worked out well!

SO Hikky Z and PM i'd say try and get out more and worry less! and good luck!!!