It's unfair about avril Lavine(spelt wrong)

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by joo kyle, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Sometimes... then, I guess you've just got to drop in to check what condition your condition was really in?

2. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

somehow i think ive come across as a lot more angry than i actually am. i could give a shit what whatshisface thinks about my opinion. im just sayin, we all have diferent opinions and some of my girlfriends think that avril is hot, others (like me) think shes a damn fool. saying that women have no taste in women is a pretty broad faced, idiotic comment but hey, freedom of speech n all that crap

3. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

Well I own a clipboard and once wore a labcoat, so that pretty much makes me a scientest....

Lmao at the second paragraph :D

4. Orsino2

I don't know, man. I just figured you could do better than that sometimes, you know.

We all could.

You know, I think a lotta people are damn fools. I just try to keep my mouth shut, man, till I really know where I'm going. Doesn't always work for the best of us, but shit happens. Sometimes that's what's so ridiculous and great about things. People lose grasp of what really drove them, yet they're still being driven by something.

I see that in Avril Lavigne. I catch your drift, but she kind of represents... you know, that one Canadian girl who got caught in some sort of Hollywood crossfire, but you still can't say she doesn't have a damn cute demeanor about her, wether it was put there by some financier or corporate manager or wether it was already there in first place. That's how she is who she is, I suppose. To be honest, I see the same damn trait in Neil Young... only, well, most people wouldn't tie those two together, besides both being from Toronto... but Neil has a bit about him that Bob never had, vice-versa; that was part of it. When they were younger and all.

I don't know where that's taking me, but I could probably go on and on about that, being a musician.

Well, in that sense, I understand how her life can be from time to time. It'll eat you up alive man... we've all been in that boat, and if you haven't, all I can let out is a somber dayummm, in this day and age.

5. spooner

spooner is done.

I yearn for a time when people could be "fashionably ugly".

6. Orsino2

Man, that's one of the best ideas I've heard all morning...

7. spooner

spooner is done.

Yeah. The Elephant Man was so ugly it was fashinonable for the Victorian-era British Aristocracy to chill with him.

8. Orsino2

I would have.

Shit, Queen Victoria was just downright grand and awesome, compared to the other royals.

9. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

When I watched the film, I was sure that at some point he was gonna be having sex with some hot lass. :stunned: Never happened.

10. joo kyle

joo kyle thisandthat

if it was a modern day movie, he would have.

11. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Of if David Lynch had actually written the screenplay. :D