Its soooo weird...

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Natz, May 10, 2004.

1. Natz

Natz Member

...how people have barely any posts. I'm sooo used to seeing people with thousands of posts. And to see skip with barely any was weird!:)

2. Jennyflower

Jennyflower Member

yeah i know! id worked so hard to not have my little thing say guest anymore, and all for nothing! ah well. im beginning to get used to these new ones now. i only have one problem left and ive sed it in another thread but got hardly any replies. how do u go to your own posts? coz thats the 1st thing i used to do. go check my posts and see what the replied were. now i cant work out how to do that. grrrr. im sure well find a way. im liking the purple colo9ur scheme btw.

3. kier

kier I R Baboon

We're all equal now (more or less)

4. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

I had almost 200 posts before this new forum started, so it was kind of frustrating starting all over again!:mad:

5. Natz

Natz Member

don't you need like, 50 to be a member now?

6. Natz

Natz Member

Ooh and how has HappyHaHaGirl got a 1,000 posts?????????

7. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

That person posts like all the time if she has something long to say I have seen here break it up into like 3 or 4 post sometimes that is also I think she had replyed to her own posts not sure reall but people have broken there long posts up into many

8. borut16

borut16 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Just click on Your Posts button. It's on the top just by the Galleries button. :)
    And Natz, you like the new album? *sings* You see everything, you see....