its snowing

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by fitzy21, Apr 4, 2007.

1. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

hit up the long trail, hike the entire thing. you can hitchhike around this state pretty easily, my buddy hitches from LSC to rutland every weekend, theirs a few communes around where I live as well.

2. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

hell dude, I can show you some spots myself, my fatass can't wait to get outside again (been cooped up with a pregnant wife, then baby for the past 20 months), I know some really cool places all over new england........nothing compares to south beach lake willoughby though............that is MY personal heaven....

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yea man...if i'm up here and you want to show me some places, i'm down...as of right, rent isn't looking like it'll be too high, at tops like $300, so the hours i need to work won't be too much...which leaves more time to get out and explore

4. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

global cooling maybe. beats me.

5. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

nice fritzy, lemme know

6. wiuf

wiuf Member

but I know you have friends.

7. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

No sir, not here in isolation... only cows next door, and they would eat my camera.

8. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

thats okay..i can probably post some of the ones i've taken of you sleeping naked...i mean i have alot ..most of this computer is full of them actually

it's suppposed to snow here tomorrow...bullshit is what i say :mad:

and eh to the kid that said "global cooling"
    arg i wish people would actually realize that global warming has no fucking affect on the temperature for one day to the next, it's a lot more than that...that is prolly one of my biggest pet peeves...ignorance annoys me

9. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

we have a freeze warning for tonite.......... last night, I woke up and I was freezing cold, so I grabbed an extra blanket in the middle of the night, and even turned the heat on. what a shocker that was!

I guess tonite its supposed to drop down to the 20s..... so everything that has started to bloom and get green is going to get a rude awakening

10. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

indeed. global warming affects weather patterns, ocean currents and whatever else, so it changes climates and weather patterns of almost every area.... and storms are much more severe.

11. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Can I have some of them?

Playgirl really wants some new material.

12. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Hahaha. :D Well I don't think we are supposed to get snow this weekend here but it is gonna hit the twenties so ya never know.... how much did you end up getting?

13. fitzy21

not much today, maybe 1-2 inches...its slushy right now...tomorrow were supposed to get like 6-8 inches hahaha

i hate this

14. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

here where I live the meteorologists say we're going to get another foot tonight.

15. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

we got like half a foot today

16. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

You should do something fun in it since it'll likely (hopefully!!!) be the last snow you get in a while...sled in it, throw snowballs at people, I dunno.....

17. fitzy21

yea, no...maybe i'll piss in the snow one last time but ... i'm not risking getting more tours for throwing snowballs at people...yea, thats how fucked some people here are, rat you out for throwing snowballs...

i want to see the grass and it be warm

18. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

yeah.........going on 6 months now.

19. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

Woke up this morning to this:

[​IMG]

20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

COOL! i love it. if it weren't for all the cars in it i'd add it to my collection.

pictures of snow and snow, are of course like a picture of a cat and a cat.
    slightly different things. i can enjoy looking at the picture without feeling the frostbite in my toes through a pair of insulated work boots and two layers of heated thermal socks.

but compared to what the summers are like here, could you maybe put a big snowball in your freezer, and then sometime along about june, put it in an insulated styrofoam box and mail it to me?

=^^=
    .../\...