Its Not Wrong to Beat Your Wife

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by liam7, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anaconda man

Anaconda man I am not a hippy

I'm tempted to think you're joking and just winding us all up now! Trample over somebodys feelings? What the hell do you think beating her is doing to her feelings?

2. Anaconda man

Hello Liam, how you doing mate?

3. liam7

liam7 Member

I see we have another member of the cry baby party Hairycairey, trust me when I tell you these are my wife beating friends.

4. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

liam7 / Chumley Warner

You have read, and signed the guidelines of these forums.

Just keep in mind that you may not use more than one personality in a single thread.

Sorry guys.

5. HairyCarey

HairyCarey Member

Hehe, the crybaby party? Wife-beating friends? You suck, pure and simple. Has your wife seen this thread, or is she not allowed to interract with people who may show her what a sad shit her husband is?

EDIT: Hehe, pwnt.

6. route1

route1 Member

Women Need To Learn That Man Is The Boss I Think That Says It All

7. HairyCarey

HairyCarey Member

It does say it all, but not in the way you think.

8. Anaconda man

Yeah, this is a good point. Is your wife allowed to see this thread? She needs to know that this sort of behaviour is not the norm.

9. canadian_boy

canadian_boy Brohn Zmith

You disgust me ...
    Do you have any respect for your wife ? Why do you need to put insult everybody who disagrees ...
    I hope your wife will divorce and find a better guy than you because trust me there are plenty of non-wife beaters out there ..
    And if you have kids one day, will you beat them too ? If they don't respect your fucking abusive violent principles will you humiliate them ..?

10. liam7

liam7 Member

I have not insulted a single person on this forum, nor have I launched a single personal attack. On the other hand, I have recieved many attacks and have not retaliated. This is a free speech forum populated by those who stand up for the right to have their say. Yet the moderators watch me for signs of the slightest misdemeanor, the members swear at me and call me foul names and you all think of yourselves as peace loving fairminded people?. Where is the fairness in that?
    You people have shown the highest form of hypocrisy and should be ashamed of yourselves. This is either a free speech forum or it isn't. Make up your minds.
    In fact, the language you have shown leads me to think that you have neither the words or the education to be able to argue your point in this debate.

11. liam7

liam7 Member

The vote now stands at 10% pro wife beating. Thats 2 million people across the US and rising.

12. Anaconda man

You're right, a lot of members here have insulted you. But it's because this topic brings out anger against the cowards that participate in it. It's not just cause this is a hippy site (I'm not a hippy). If you took this issue to any other type of forum you'd get the same reaction. I'm registered to a mixed martial arts forum (which proves I'm not against violence, just violence against people weaker than you) if you took your debate there you'd get the same reaction, because it's cowardice. How can you look yourself in the mirror and call yourself a man!

13. HairyCarey

HairyCarey Member

I feel so bad, I insulted a wifebeater :(

14. Anaconda man

If you don't like the insults or personal attacks from this place, how are you going to feel when the inmates at your new jail will beat the hell out of you? It's like I say wife beaters are despised by prison folk!

15. liam7

liam7 Member

Consider this:
    Of the 90% of the vote against me, 50% of those votes are very likely to be from women (which does not surprise me as they are the ones who do not want to lose the right to infidelity, fornication and lewd behaviour.) which leaves a truer figure of 45% anti wife beating. Now for every it's 5 out of every 50 people who support the chastising of an unruly wife.
    Does this surprise you? The only surprising point in this is the fact that the pro beating vote has not risen. Give it time my friends.

16. liam7

liam7 Member

Mr Anaconda Man, I draw your attention to the point you made of letting us all know that you are a member of an mma forum. Have you ever actually felt the pain of an arm bar, triangle choke or a serious ground & pound? Be careful who you try to impress, you may be talking to someone who has had the balls to step into the cage my friend.

17. Anaconda man

How many of the 5 have been your multiple personas?

Ok, lets half the vote of "no", for arguments sake (cause half were from women and they don't count and should have known their role and voted with you :rolleyes: )! You still losing overwhelmingly, and a lot of members still haven't discovered this ridiculous thread yet, when they do the vote against you will grow!

18. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

give it time huh. you should be in jail. you don't deserve to be called a man. beating your wife does not make you a man. yea, free speach forum, so i will call you a coward, because your not better than the lowest of low scum of the earth.

19. Anaconda man

What? Are you threatening me???

20. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I have one question, liam.

If you support wife beating, do you also support husband beating as well? You know, to be fair?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.