Its Not Wrong to Beat Your Wife

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by liam7, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liam7

liam7 Member

Anaconda Man: This is the third time you've mentioned rape. You seem to know more than is healthy about the subject. Rape is a terrible crime to commit against a woman and you should not confuse the issue with wife beating.

2. Anaconda man

Anaconda man I am not a hippy

You beat your wife, so you can have more sex. That's more or less what you said! If she's tired or got a headache, then she's tired and got a headache, she doesn't need to have sex with you. A wife makes love to her husband because she loves him not because she's been beaten into it!

3. Anaconda man

5 against 52 it's not great odds is it? You keep referring to your poll as if you've accomplished something like "a few people agree with me so I'm right". Wrong! You need to wake up and see the bigger picture, the response to your ridiculous question is absolutely overwhelming against you. It's not to late to seek help for this, it takes a big man to admit they're wrong. Get help before you end up in jail and wifeless!

Rationality is the key!

4. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

i highly doubt only tree huggers are opposed to you. everry single women in the world is thats 50% of the world, and almost all men are. only ass holes like you. if your so afraid of losing everything you have to her then you shouldnt have gotten married

5. liam7

liam7 Member

Just so that you'll all realise. 9% of a population of 200 million people is 1.8 million men who advocate wife beating and that's just the population of the US. How many do you think this would equate to on a worldwide scale! This is also a very low estimate as I believe that quite a few of you who have slighted me are also in favour of beating your wives and are afraid to voice your true feelings. This is nothing to be ashamed of guys, let yourselves be heard and stand up and be counted like real men. Lets see the vote rise to it's full potential.

6. mr.morrison

all his supporters are him

7. liam7

liam7 Member

You said it yourself Anaconda Man, thats 5 men out of every 57 who beat there wives, sounds like the odds are getting more favourable. Let me remind you all once again IT IS NOT WRONG TO BEAT YOUR WIFE, IT'S EVERY MAN'S RIGHT!

8. Anaconda man

1.8 mil from 200 mil, isn't exactly strong either. And if you did adifferent survey with the same 200 mil, you'd find that about 1.8 mil are uneducated, irrational, and braindead! You can solve all the problems you're having with your wife, by using brain power, and you'll get more respect for it too, but you'll have to be prepared to use your brain.

9. Anaconda man

You're twisting things to suit you! I also said the response AGAINST you is overwhelming!

IT TAKES A BIG MAN TO ADMIT THEY'RE WRONG AND TO SEEK HELP!!!

10. Chumly Warner

Chumly Warner Member

In defence of liam, I suggest you all reach deep within yourselves and I think you'll find you have all wanted to beat your wife at some point in your life. 1.8m is a hell of a figure and I for one expect it to rise. If I didnt bash my wife now and then I would have the life of a dog. I dont beat her as often as liam beats his wife but I still find it neccessary to keep order in my house.

11. liam7

liam7 Member

Well said Chumly Warner, If it takes a big man to admit they're wrong then I believe there are a few people here who should stand up and admit that they want to beat their wives.

12. mr.morrison

liam, stop making names. wait to see if you have any real supporters

13. Anaconda man

How often does he beat her? He said he's only done it 4 times, but then a again I thought that was a lie!

14. HairyCarey

HairyCarey Member

You're in favour of beating your wife? Seriously? What if the shoe was on the other foot? Would you like to be beaten and demeaned by someone who's meant to love and respect you?

I feel sorry for your partners, no one deserves to be beaten.

15. Anaconda man

I don't want to beat any woman, if she pisses me off then I leave her and move on. If there's feelings there and I want to work it out with her then I use my brain to talk things out. If you give respect you get respect. There's nothing more heartbreaking then seeing something you love afraid of you!

16. liam7

liam7 Member

Mr Morrison , you are one of the reasons why I am winning this debate. When 52% of the peolpe argue against me it's fine. But when someone comes out in support of me, you say I'm making up names. Do you always take your ball back when things dont go your way?.. It's your party and you'll cry if you want to?

There are 5 votes in support of wife beating including my own. That's the way it is. You can't argue with the numbers.

17. route1

route1 Member

wife beating is the thing for the future. if the man says jump the woman should say how high? they get a way with to much these days.

18. liam7

liam7 Member

That's a kop-out Anaconda Man. If your wife pisses you off you leave her? What has happened to the sanctity of marriage? Howcan you just trample all over somebody's feelings like that!

19. Anaconda man

Hahaha, winning what debate? You're certainly not winning this one.

You're right mate, you can't argue with the numbers, you losing badly (52 - 5).

20. HairyCarey

HairyCarey Member

You're winning this debate? What the hell? Who cares about a shitting debate? If you're trying to justify your subhuman actions then you've failed- you're right in that the numbers don't lie, and 90% against is not exactly good, is it?

I also note that the people in favour seem to have joined very recently- methinks liam7 has figured out how to log out and create new accounts?

EDIT:
    Have you even heard yourself?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.