It's impossible to seperate politics from mass shootings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by unfocusedanakin, May 17, 2019.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

When they start killing each other, its no longer called diplomacy or politics. When they argue nonstop over what it means to be honest or what is the definition of diplomacy and politics, you can rest assured they are not practicing either one. When they all vote for whoever advertises the most and insist the corporations and government they call evil lie to them for their own protection, it is no longer a political issue, because talking is unimportant.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Guns are a right wing issue. When someone hears of a shooting they assume the person is right wing due the passion and hate the party brings to the issue. They will kill you if they have to before laws change and we just don't see that from the left. It's normal for people to assume with this It does not mean others don't kill as well. But again when these shooters have manifestos in the style of Trump it's "mental health" and not political. When it suites you it is politcal I guess. I am neither right or left my goal with this is gun reform period.

Also in general the media does not discuss the shooters anymore.

stormountainman and Okiefreak like this.
  3. wooleeheron

Guns are actually a left wing issue, because the right wing uses them along with everything else they do to corrupt the public as often as possible and destroy any confidence they have in their political leaders. Republicans would literally prefer a dictator or emperor to any sort of democratic process, and are working hard to lower the public's expectations of such things. Americans are now beginning to seriously discuss whether they want a democracy or not.

4. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

And folks of color as well. Still TV news refuses to release pic of VA shooter.

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

That is true. There is not many left wing politicians who don't go very far with any gun reform and it's a key issue that divides voters. Democrats are bad they want to take your guns, Republicans are bad they are planning a war with guns. They do prefer an emperor since they are a minority. They have clung to the electoral college for years and cooked up this idea they are the "real" America when the numbers don't lie. They are fewer in number. On popular vote they can not elect a president and I think only one Republican in decades actuly won the popular vote and electoral college. Democratic candidates often win both.

They say places like Hollywood have an agenda to them. They don't see that the capitalism they love is the only agenda. There is a market in media and entertainment for people with certain views. There can be lots of this media yet the free market only needs Fox News, and Last Man Standing for them. The numbers don't lie. Americans in general have certain views on certain subjects.

stormountainman likes this.
  6. wooleeheron

The only way democrats and republicans can sell our government to Wall Street any faster is if they have an auction. People can complain all they want to their congressmen, but the idea of having two political parties assumes you don't have a significant minority that objects. Majority Rule is mob rule, and you can't force people to support democracy.

7. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

The second amendment is over 200 years old and needs to be updated. If these right wing gun nuts want to buy a hand gun or a WWII era machine gun they should first be required to see a psychologist. A responsible gun owner is not the same thing as a hard core Republican. A model citizen can own a gun and so should an ordinary citizen. If the gun buyer thinks he needs a gun because Mexicans and Muslims are flowing across the border, well he should be sent to the psychologist for an extensive interview. If the buyer wants a gun to after the abortion clinic, then the truth should come out during that interview. Racism and funky ideology should be investigated again when a person applies for a police job. We need to do something about all the killings done by assholes in blue.

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  8. wooleeheron

Who is "we"? Perhaps you think Americans should vote someone into office, other than, whoever advertises the most?

9. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Professionals invent baddass propaganda for political purposes , and the commoners
    employ it like children with guns .

10. wooleeheron

When you buy whichever clown screams the loudest, its called "marketing" instead of "propaganda". Politics actually require people to make distinctions, and not just scream louder.

11. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

You are a demented clown .

12. wooleeheron

Nobody has ever bought a fucking thing I've ever said. Honesty doesn't sell. Someone just told me I don't talk like a human being, and I told them one in five Americans insists the sun revolves around the earth, while its illegal to vote for Mickey Mouse, and I refuse to talk like a reality TV star.

13. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Most demented clowns are non-profit and all might unexpectedly burn you with a cigarette .

Children with guns ... it's of ideas that don't belong together and get all twisted . The mind of children
    has been imposed upon . Casualties of cruel and political confuctions . It is spiritual war . How to be a
    warrior for peace ?

Be careful with words , trusting .

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  14. wooleeheron

Fuck that, my words speak for themselves or someone improves on them, because they are all mathematical and based on potty humor in the public domain. Only wannabe lawyers insist they can own your words and soul. Wannabe Libertarian fascists more then likely, or mainstream establishment fools who will say anything to maintain the status quo. My job is to provide them all with more arguments than they can shake a stick at, to make them all feel like gods when arguing with a fucking bot, then sell them more bots to use against whoever they don't like. Bots that can even include fact checkers and lie detectors, and make predictions nobody else can. Bots that can teach anyone just how full of crap they are.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  15. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Family suicides seem so hopelessly sad . 4 dead in the city last night - Ma , Pa , and two children . Four is a mass .

16. wooleeheron

I have no sympathy for a country of 300 million idiots willing to sell their government to the highest bidder and, then, complain about the service and make it illegal to vote for Mickey Mouse. Die! Die! Die! Already, or find the courage to become human beings and stop destroying the world long enough so it can be saved. People are not something you use and abuse like toilet paper, and the sooner they get that message the better off the rest of the world will be. Only in America is freedom the pursuit of all the love money can buy.

Asian and Russian wives are the big thing, along with lifelike robots. Technology will save the assholes from themselves, by helping them reproduce less often. Walmart family values.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  17. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Then stop talking about it.

18. wooleeheron

LOL, they are idiots, what do you care?

19. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

As one of the 300 million idiots, I care a little. Enough to post a rebuke, anyway.

20. wooleeheron

Why does it matter to you who advertises the most? The American people are not a people any longer, and the white population is imploding from its own self-loathing. I suppose you must be a reality TV fan.