It's finally over...

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by TheLittleOne, May 13, 2004.

1. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

i...just broke up with my boyfriend....and it wasnt't too hard...well he broke up me technically, but the feelings were mutual....it's just sad...we had such a good time together at one point...were so happy....i'm sad that it faded away...
    i'm surprised he had the guts to do it...to even talk to me about it. he's very passive and shy...so i give him props...lol
    he's a good person. he really is. it's hard to think though..lol...that my boyfriend broke up with me two days before his prom...lol, shoulda been the other way around. i'm glad we're both better off alone....i loved him though. so much. and i'm happy for that at least.

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

ill be your new boyfriend

3. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

My boyfriend and I just broke up. We'd been together for over a year. It was really him being selfish, but I guess I always knew it wouldn't work out. We've been talking a little, just because we have each other's stuff and we want it back. :) But we always got a long so well that I can't hate him and I don't know what I'll do without my best friend.

He did say that it would ruin his life if he stayed with me because it would keep him (28 years old already) from doing all the things he wanted to do with his life. So maybe that's a good enough reason.

I like to think of it all as practice so that I'll know what to do when the perfect guy really does come along. :)

4. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

true, true.

5. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

oh! oh! ill be your new boyfriend!!!

oh. wait!

sorry, im already completly in love with my girlfriend, and yeah, and ill never cheat on her so yeah

oh... and right, i just checked! and im not a guy!!! i never knew!

well maybe it was right, you know, you had good times, and it was the right time to leave eachother, and maybe it was time you found someone new, dont worry....

6. zopilote

zopilote Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

she's bound to be attracted to your sensitivity

7. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

its better to have loved and lost than to have never have loved at all.

8. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

hehehheehe

9. torz

torz Member

****BIG HUGS TO YOU****

but atleast you have broke up on good terms & can continue to be friends (if he's not too immature), i wish i could have broken up with my ex on friendly terms cus i lost a boyfriend & lost a friend rather than loosing a bf & gaining a friend.

10. Acid_Rain

Acid_Rain Member

aww, well, that is sad, but if it's for the best, sometimes it's better like that

11. kier

kier I R Baboon

*huuugggssss*

i can see you are a bit shot up with it all. I recently broke this off with my girlfriend, though i still loved her i needed space. it's turned nasty, i just hope we somehow remain friends...i hope things are easier for you

don't be too sad though, you are free :) and i'm sure there are some (desperate) people on here for you (just kidding!!) ;) seriously though, take care and try to smile

12. sexyxsadie

sexyxsadie Member

That's sad. I don't want to think about breaking up with my boyfriend. I just want it to last forever and ever...