It's better on the beach

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WaitingForTheSun, May 15, 2004.

1. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

Ok, so maybe it's because I live in a completely land-locked state, but smoking on the beach is practically religious for me. I was down in Hawaii for New Years and all we did all day was smoke joints and watch the sun set on the ocean and the moon come up and then the sun rise again. It was beautiful and it felt so fresh. And then smoking on the beaches of Mexico makes me like tear up because of how beautiful it was and how good the highs always were just because I was so close to the ocean and everything else. Just thought I'd share that thought. Have a wonderous day.

2. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

better with the ocean, with

3. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I wish i could smoke on the beach but luckily for me i live in Kansas :(

4. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Huh, I never thought of it as such a special place, but a good place to go to relieve stress. Life is constant out there... LoL, for some reason that reminds me of a time as a drunk teenager kicking and throwing beer bottles at the waves telling them to shut the fuck up... LoL.