It's All in the Family

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by jared420sv, Mar 11, 2005.

1. jared420sv

jared420sv Member

Hey, this might be cool, unless in my high state of mind I skipped over an already posted thread...

Do you guys name your pipes? I do, and I've lost a few of them and forgot their names, but I love the few I got now.

Frosty the Dro Man--My dank pipe. A very frost bluish color to it with a spiral of clear glass down the whole thing. There is a star at the end of it.

Houdinee's (sp) Crystal Ball--Anything goes pipe. I called it the crystal ball because when my aunt first bought it for me you could see the smoke bellow up at the bottom, just like a crystal ball. I would always try to interpret the smoke and figure out what to do about a problem; I would always end up smoking more...

Guy--The revolutionary BUKKET (it says "Bucket" on mine...?). My friend and I were stoned when we started using this the other day. HUGE hits. We kept saying "Hey Guy." (Undergrads) and it just stuck. COuld've been the accordion, or Inspector Gadget; But Guy.

The Blue Meanie--A small metal pipe. Bought it over the summer, survived me getting arrested (granted my friend did run with it). We've even droped the cap under my friend's deck and got it out, amazingly enough, with a hanger.

That's it for me...

2. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

well there probably are alot of threads like this but ill cut u slack since your new.

the twins(*** and *******)- two twin metal pipes named after my two best friends who are twins.

Skunk master flex- My bong that flexes your hand a funny way when you carb it.

Thin man- My glass spoon that has an awesome design but the glass is quite thin.

The Bub- My Bubbler that has a kickass swirl design on it.

thats all the named piece i have, the rest are jsut papers, rollers, grinders, etc.

ps. THE BLUE MEANIE RULED!

3. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

I'm buyin my first glass pipe and bubbler. names are comin!

4. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

my first one was piere, then oscar the grouch, now i have vivien

5. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

i had a green and black one , so i named it the joker~

6. chrondo

chrondo Member

hehe yeah my glass bowls name is neil...long story