Italian men

Discussion in 'Italy' started by Ladylocks, May 10, 2005.

1. Takmet

Takmet Member

I agree that there should be more greeks. (Especially like Joanne who used to live around the corner and went back to Greece. Mammamia. Bella ragazza at two o'clock. Where is mio mandolino?)
    I'm Northern and I grew up with the southerners. Lots of Calabresi. Thank God for the Abruzzesi!
    Takmet
    P.S. They finally found a Greek guy for a CBC talk show who's cute as any of the Italian talk show hosts and, you know what, he actually listens to his guest.

2. jacabvolt

jacabvolt Banned

I totally agree with u [​IMG]

3. Takmet

Takmet Member

I guess you can't tell Stallone is part French. Or French German. Where do you think he got those action hero features? That's facial profiling not racial.

Madonna is French Canadian/Abruzzese (Aquila area). She doesn't know if she wants to pray or have sex or pray and have sex at the same time.

Frank Sinatra half Sicilian/half Liguriano.

4. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl Member

OT sorry....

Sugar...(just to improve your Italian language skills)... the correct spelling is LIGURE and NOT LIGURIANO... the word liguriano makes no sense in standard italian language...( not to mention the fact that it sounds proper "terronico" to me..)

5. Tekmat

Tekmat Member

Ligure? Siguro. Mi dispiace.
    Grazie. I hear Liguria was part of Sardinia once. I better watch out. Badda boom badda bing.But I'm a touffa guya too now like my Calabrese friends. Of course, anybody can become a tougha guy by the time they're 45.
    You come from England? Well then, how about those Anglo/Scotch-Italians like Jay Leno and Quentin Tarantino? Of course, Quentin makes violent movies because he's part Cherokee, not because he's Italian! Isn't datta right, Alfonzo?

6. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

No m8 I don't come from England... i just happen to live there.
    Actually I'm a real eyetye u kno.. from eyetyeland..
    well wot can i say.. nobody's perfect!

7. Tekmat

Tekmat Member

You speeka pretty gooda eenglisha butta notta gooda lika me becuzza Ia commena frommena America! You needa to doa somora wurka!
    I hear it's illegal for Italian men to touch themselves in public in Italy. Does that apply to Trentini who are really Austrian girlie men? It's not like we really have anything there....
    Wo ist mein Franz en Furter? Wo ist mein waffen?

8. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

dunno m8...i' ve neva really been there b4.. it cud b

9. Gerva

Gerva Member

Tekmat..ma quante cazzate dici?

10. I'm an Italian male :D

This thread humors me..

11. Tekmat

Tekmat Member

Grazie, Snocbor.
    Hey! Wait a second. What do you mean it humors you? You think I'm funny? Do I make you laugh? How am I funny? Am I funny like a clown? Am I here to humor you. How am I funny?.......Ha ha!
    Quante vuole?

So, Gerva, do Swedish males get moonstruck over Italians like Marcello Mastroianni does over Swedish chicks?

12. You are not who humors me, friend. The original poster and who disagree does ;)

13. Tekmat

Tekmat Member

The original poster knows what she's talking about when it comes to Northerners (I wish I had known that when I was growing up with the Southerners; it would have explained why I was different). As for being sick, I got a lot of Italian friends who ended up in the psych ward.

14. ontheroadelle

ontheroadelle Guest

Ummm...there are sex gods and not in Italy, like in every other place in the world...and, let me tell ya, sometimes, something that is good for you, is shit for another.....so, if u wanna know it...just try it (...and good luck)

15. Amanda's Shadow

Amanda's Shadow Flower Child

while i in no way can judge a whole people.....

every guy i dated while living in rome was a huge jackass....then again, i was meeting guys at bars that american girls frequent, therefore these guys were probably just wanting to "fare il porco con una ciccina americana" or something.

16. Amanda's Shadow

Amanda's Shadow Flower Child

there was one gentleman from trevizo <3 who bought me a cab ride when i was in a pinch in belgium....hes a ryan air pilot.

i think i loved him lol

17. welshdragon

welshdragon Guest

I live in South Italy and know many "Italian Men". As a Brit I left the nest at 18 to enter college I then got a flat and married a few years later. Most of the Italian males I know who are under 40 live at home. There is this mother thing that plays out during these years and as the big Four O creeps up, then marriage enters into the Italiano latin brain and younger women are sought as they will have longer child bearing years.
    Oedipus could have been Italian.

18. Skop's

Skop's Very old member, but young

ahahahahahaha this thread doesn't make sense. :D

19. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Very overrated.
    Like Italian fashion and food.

20. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

talk about generalizations.