it worked and then it didn't

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by porkstock41, Aug 24, 2005.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i've only done acid about 5 times. on saturday i got 2 10 strips off this guy. a whole bunch of us each ate one at like 5:00 and tripped really good. at about 9 or 10 we all ate one more and kept tripping really good. the next morning i only had a hit and a half left. i ate the half just to see what it would do, and nothing. then yesterday (tuesday) i ate the other hit and again, nothing. i was by myself if that could have made a difference. i had it stored in a cool dark place. i dunno, i was just wondering why it may not have worked. could it be tolerance? thanks for any input.

2. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

one builds up a tolerance to lsd fast when it is used daily. i believe it has somthing to do with depleting serotonin levels, but i may be mistaken.

3. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

My friend did 1 blotter on some occasion, tripped...tried 2 of the same blotter , 2 days later, and only got threshold effect...

tolerance...hum...builds so fast with lsd...some kind of defense, showing it is absolutely not made to abuse!. With great power comes great responsability.

4. bubba57

bubba57 Member

im from Virginia Beach, virginia, and i have been looking for acid now for about a year, and have had no success in doing so. everyone around here seems to bullshit. I know my shit, i know more about acid then the guy that invented it. i do my homework, but i never am able to get my hands on it. Someone please tell me where i can get it around here. you would be a life saver!