it turns out I do have a new roommate..

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Penny, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yes, it is the way most of them are raised (or not raised, rather). Most of them are born into homes with no father, so all their values comes from people with the same upbringing.

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Shot in the face indeed.

To piss off politically correct assholes like you?

3. Pressed_Rat

It's not that I am politically correct. I am not in the very least. But I have my suspicions with Pavel because of his radical zionist beliefs.

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

You have your suspicions with me because you're a paranoid schizophrenic.

5. Pressed_Rat

Far from it. I may be paranoid (I have good reason to be), but I am certainly no schizophrenic.

6. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

Man, I love ghetto people. Specially the black ghetto people.

They are hilarious!

But living with them might be a different story, but hey I also hated living with the Finnish exchange student that staid in my house. She wasnt ghetto, she wasnt black. She was just really, really, really boring and dumb and was always cold in Santo Domingo and wanted me to read things like Confessions of a Shopaholic. She also always took my clothes. She let me borrow hers too, but they were ugly.

She did send us the cutest baby present ever, so I feel kinda bad about talking about her like that.

7. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

The first step is denial.

8. zen_arcade

zen_arcade Banned

you are clearly not politically correct. most people on this ridiculous "hippy" forum are.
    that could be the case. however I have lived a secular existence almost entirely in the States so I don't claim to understand or know where he's coming from.

9. Pressed_Rat

Aww... did I anger the little Pavie-poo?

10. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

yea I meant a particular kind of people when I said black and I mean as Pavel said - they don't have to be black to be ghetto and ignorant (and racist - like here they really don't like white people - some just look at white people like they are scum - and some are - but you get my point) - like not ALL black people on my campus are this way but honestly probably about 90% are. I live right around ghettos - my university is 2 seconds away from Paterson, New Jersey or crackwhore town. I mean they have no respect the people I'm talking about - they are always pissed - fucking.. yelling in their walkie-talkie phones.. listening to the same shit gansta rap.. playing it for people outside like they will put their stereos on the windows, facing OUT, and.. I don't fucking know why they're in school.. some of them.. they're not even interested in learning they just slouch in class and sleep or text or.. I don't know. This is not about race but it happens that it's mostly people of a certain race who act like this.

11. zen_arcade

zen_arcade Banned

12. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Hahaha omg :tongue:

But shit, I've lived with ghetto people, have had ghetto people in my old places tons of times, and lived right smack in the ghetto myself.
    Still meditated, ate shrooms, raised a child, read books every night, and slept through the gun shots with no problem.
    I have no problem with anyone as long as they have some intelligence. I dont even know what ghetto means, the black people elsewhere may confrom to some televised version of what 'ghetto' actually is. Where Im from, it simply means people who struggle and live in buildings that cost 1/3 of what living in the suburban aparments cost. In fact, the blacks in Philly who hang out with the white college kids are some of the biggest douche bags I know, while the people on the street are very sharp and very chill.

13. Pressed_Rat

Yes Laety, I hear you. And I agree.

14. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

No.

15. Autentique

That was kinda boring, I didnt finish watching though and I have NO idea who Suge King, Knight, whatever his name is.

But I've sure met a lot of black ghetto people in the streets, who are hilarious and really cool. I've also met some black ghetto people in the streets who are really really smart.

I do keep in mind that they might treat me different than you guys, since Im not white. I also love people with "spunk" and yes an attitude, at least for a moment :p but again living with them might be a different deal, but I wouldnt live with just anyone. I've actually hated living with every person I've ever lived with, my brother, the Finnish girl, my roommate in Ottawa. The only person I ever liked living with is John and Im way more annoying than he is :p

16. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Well what I mean by "ghetto" is like.. just the things I described. Not "from" the ghetto just describing a particular attitude you know.

17. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Like, people who is straigh ignant and shout out they grill some whack shit and hit on bitches right in front of they mans and them?
    Yea I hate those kinds of people too :tongue:

18. Pressed_Rat

Yeah, I have met some wonderful people who grew up in the ghetto -- black and white. It's all about attitude and mentality. I don't like people that are rude and disrespectful, no matter what their skin color it.

19. Autentique

Those people arent ghetto, they are just plain rude.

20. Autentique

Exaaaaaaaaactly :)