It landed in my lap tonight...

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by The Macen, Jul 1, 2006.

1. The Macen

The Macen Member

Ok somehow a mushroom landed in my lap tonight. It is from Costa Rica. I tripped on shrooms once a few years back and it was the best 4 hours of my life. I eat an 8th of them and took a trip for four hours. Great visuals etc. This is only one cap and stem but I have the feeling it will be very potent, especially compared to what it took a few years back. I don't know much about this, anyone have any advice for me this time around or words on encourangment. Its orange in color.

Looks beautiful by the way.

2. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

wait so do you know for certain its an edible one?

3. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

take a spore print. leave the cap on a piece of paper, gills facing the paper. put a cup over the cap. leave it for 6 hours , take off the cap from the paper and look at the spore print. depending on its color you can identify types of mushrooms. go on internet and look at mushrooms and their "spore print colors"

4. The Macen

The Macen Member

Yes it is most certainly the edible kind. My buddy took some last night but I decided to hold off until I had the right scenery and mood to be in. Im not sure I want to take the spore print I feel like I might mess it up? Also, I have it in a plastic cup and a cd case on top of the cup, should I put it back in a plastic baggy or should I not worry about it.

5. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

ohhh ok well if you cant do a spore print to find what type it is but you know its edible, just munch it then, and i'd put it back in the baggie.