It is 6:40 am eastern time and I can't sleep

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Lady Neko, May 6, 2007.

1. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink
    I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink....yes the beatles say it correctly. i have not slept at all. not cause of cinco de mayo just...i don't know. any other peoples have a hard time getting the sandman to help them out?

2. JaneJimMorrisonFan

JaneJimMorrisonFan Member

I know how you feel, its only like 8:45 here but i usually take ages to get to sleep. I know the feeling of feeling tired and not being able to get to sleep, sometimes coz i keep thinking lol. I dont think i've ever been up til 6:40am!! Hope you get a good nites sleep soon =]

love jane

3. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

i hope so too. i am visiting my dad and he wants to go out to breakfast and do stuff today. well breakfast is not a bad idea. i just hope i have the energy. and that beatles song keeps playing in my head over and over.

4. Freekowtski

Freekowtski Member

Hey, today I got up at 6.00 am... Sunday... getting up at 6.00 am... how crazy I am! hahaha! What's up on 5th May?

5. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

i hope to sleep tonight. i really do.

6. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

:( I have a term paper to write that's due at 8:30 in the morning...

So I won't get any sleep either. But it's voluntary on this end...I never get sleep on writing nights. Boo.

try meditating? or reading a little bit. Reading in bed always makes me tired.

7. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

i hope you are able to get your paper done. i dealt with that a few ago. won't have to again til june when i am in summer school

8. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

:) haha, papers, yeah! They always turn into all-nighters for me.

Hope you get lots and lots of amazing restorative sleep tonight! sleepy vibes headed your way..

9. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

neko i ewas up at 6:40 & yes stillam... it was 1 of those nights for me as well..
    you shoulda come bug ne & we coulbd babble invcoherently till we fell asleep
    & i think my brains been asleep..
    im so tired

10. Zeppelin

Zeppelin Member

Personally I find that Melatonin(sold at medicinal stores) helps me have a really good restful sleep and I feel more refreshed in the morning.

11. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

Yeah, I know how you feel. I'm always like that...especially during the week.

12. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

i got some sleep last night. wonder if it will be nice like that tonight. had weird dreams though. smoked pot in a yellow submarine pipe. haven't toked since i was 22.