It hurt, and he wouldn't stop

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by trieditall72, Apr 15, 2021.

1. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I was super excited to meet up with a new guy. My wife found a cool guy for us, or so we thought. Things started off great, but I was a bit scared when I saw him naked. I started with a blowjob. He was a big man, around 250 lbs and at least 6 and a half feet. His cock was no exception. I'm gonna guess 10 inches, and more girth that I've ever tangled with. He wanted me on my stomach, and he lubed me up while eating my ass. He started penetration slowly, just a little at a time. I asked him to be gentle because he was so huge. He had what I would guess was half way in me, and he just rammed the rest in. It hurt BAD. I'm experienced enough, and I've never hurt like this... I told him he was hurting me, and he just said to relax. He was ramming full strokes of his huge cock at this point, and it felt like he wanted to hurt me. He had all his weight on me, and he was going like a jackhammer. I kept telling him to stop, but he just kept going. I couldn't do anything but lay there and take it. My wife was screaming at him to get off me, and he told her to shut up or she was next. I told her to just stay back. I thought to myself "wow this is what rape feels like". It was terrible. He kept this up for a good 10 minutes. When he swelled and came, I thought my ass was gonna rip. He did several really hard strokes as he unloaded in me. When he finally got off me, I told him that was the worst experience I ever had. He said most guys liked being treated that way.

Three days later, I'm still sore. We learned a hard lesson with this guy. Be careful with hook ups. I think I'll take a break for a while. I'm gonna be scared of every guy for a while...forever? This really ruined sex for me.

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm sorry to read you had to experience being raped and with your wife present with no way out.

3. Windman

Windman Members

That’s terrible. What happened to good old fashioned respect? I’m sorry that happened to you.

dd788snipe likes this.
  4. Socal72

Socal72 Members

Awful bro.Sorry you went through a traumatic situation like that.Happened a couple times to me as well in same sex adventures.Not something you really get over.Kind of scars you one of the reasons I no longer engage in hookups with men.Most people know the difference between passionate even rough sex to what this was which was rape.Hang in there bro

dd788snipe likes this.
  5. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Terrible experience. Maybe you and your wife should both get to know your next partner and interview him a few times before meeting for sex. If he shows impatience in the meet and greet, he probably doesn't have much patience in the bedroom. Better sex in the future.

dd788snipe and soulpoker like this.
  6. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

We thought we were being cautious. Some people are just assholes. Despite what just happened,my wife asked me today if I'm ready to try again. We have a friend that we play pool with and go to concerts. We have known him for a few years. We have never talked to him about anything, so I'm scared but excited to try to get this good friend into us. He shows no sign of being gay or bi, but we're gonna try.

Is it wrong to ask a friend to join us, and not mention the full intentions? I know he would love to fuck my wife....I have no clue how he will react to my interest in his cock.

dd788snipe likes this.
  7. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No not wrong you just might lose a good friend or change the dynamic of the relationship. Be prepared for that. On the other hand it just might open the door to a great time and hopefully it does. Tread with caution and good luck. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I had that happen me once too. It can definitely ruin what you thought was going to be a fun time and make you cock shy for a while.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  8. Melancholyfornostalgia

Melancholyfornostalgia Members

Next time bring someone with a gun

Also not trying to be a dick but that’s why I pair bonded with a special person to me it brings its own challenges but don’t really have to worry about that sorta thing (being a top doesn’t make you immune to that type of thing either)

I also let everyone know I am extremely dangerous and have immense anger issues so a physical altercation with me is akin to a death match lol

might seem apathetic but there really isn’t anything you can do but be ready next time just the danger of hook ups

9. passygalore

passygalore Members

This story certainly got my attention and maybe exposed some personal complacency.

Yes, very scary, and I've even read about self-described power bottoms getting overwhelmed once in a while, even after many years of a vast, diverse experience. And some guys are amazingly strong. I once saw two naked guys anal connecting in the bushes in an impressive hug, with the larger, bottom's feet way off the ground--his weight entirely supported by the smaller, vigorously thrusting top.

As an often too-eager, passive, and not-very-strong bottom who's quite vulnerable to vocal seduction, I certainly do need to take this story seriously. But most of my partners, so far, both large and small, have been reasonably well-controlled. And I fully acknowledge that we're driven by the same complementary needs, so I can deal with a little pain--and have done so many times if it isn't extreme. That's what I like about the standing or doggie positions. I can usually pull away if I need to, which quickly gets my partner's attention, hoping that I'll allow a quick reinsertion. But when I'm on my back with legs spread, or in the air, my poor bottom is literally pinned to the ground; so I try to avoid this position with new, first-time, unknown partners, if they're not too insistent.

I was a bit concerned and had mixed-feelings once over a hinted proposal by a naked, obese 300-pounder at a not-so-remote outdoor location. That's nearly twice my weight and I was naturally afraid of getting physically trapped or imprisoned by his bulk if he lost consciousness--or whatever. And I couldn't see his entire penis, just the glans, so I didn't know it's length or thickness. The shaft was simply buried in adipose tissue. I found this disappointing because I need to have a mental image of the penetrating erection for my own maximum enjoyment and satisfaction.

Anyway, after he lubed me, we went doggie, and it wasn't really successful. Even with forceful pushing, he was only able to get the glans inside of me, and not much of the shaft, so he kept slipping out and we gave up. So, there was lots of excitement and expectation, but also much frustration. He finally ended up rimming me for a long time. It sickened him at first, but he quickly and enthusiastically adapted, and we both gradually developed the warming glow of a successful connection. And while his excess weight effectively shortened his erection (which I never did see), at least I didn't get trapped under it as I had feared.

10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

That's why i always make sure the guy isn't to big for me. That's why I love small cocks the guy can pump the hell out of me and it's pure pleasure! ..........

passygalore likes this.
  11. passygalore

passygalore Members

One time I may have missed a chance to receive a smaller one, but the very pleasant fellow fiddled with my erection a little too long and I orgasmed and lost interest for a while and the rare opportunity was gone.

FWKbi likes this.
  12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Most of the time I go limb right after a orgasm but the interest is still there that's when my lips, tongue take over!

13. passygalore

passygalore Members

After I orgasmed, he lightly fingered my crack which did spark my interest. But, unfortunately he removed his fingers too soon, and the location wasn't very safe anyway. Otherwise, I might not have been able to resist quickly laying on my back and suggestively exposing (outrageously flaunting) my you-know-what.

Poplo. and FWKbi like this.
  14. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Wow it sound hot...............

15. passygalore

passygalore Members

In reality, only a quick flameout. But, in my imagination, I think we could have teamed up for awhile.

He was very generous with whispered praise as he stroked my legs, and seemed to have a sincere interest in both my small penis and my scrotal sac: closely and thoroughly examining, stretching, squeezing, and commenting. But my long-spurting orgasm had the last word, although I tried my best to hold it back to extend our connection. The last he saw of me were my quivering buttocks as I walked away to retrieve my clothing, while my warm semen was still dripping off the bushes onto the ground.

16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You must have loved it I loved the results and I wasn't even there! Quivering buttocks..........hot real hot.............

17. passygalore

passygalore Members

It was special to me, but there's been a lot of semen under the bridge since then. Different approaches, similar results--they're mostly all good and certainly exciting.

18. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Lots of semen........that I like!.................