it cant be legalized if you dont vote!!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by PsyChOStaLk3r, Jun 4, 2004.

1. reef

reef Member

yah it's true hemp could be used as a substitute to cotton and trees... but that is why the govt won't legalize it, cause so many us domestic companies would be outta business.
    anyways i could care less about legalizg MJ. if herb got legalized, i would still just smoke it, like i do now....

2. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i wold aim for decriminalization first. that way we could do our own thing without the government getting involved and taxing it. hell our government is so greedy they wold probly try to grow it all themselves..........

3. ericf

ericf Member

I don't know where you live but I have voted in every election (local, state, and federal) since I have been able to. Not once, as in never, has it been on the ballot. In some states it does make it on the ballot but that is because people get out and petition for it to be there. It takes work for something to be voted on. The best I can do on election day is vote for canidates who support drug legalization. Throwing my vote away but not using it to support those who don't support me.

4. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Sorry, howvere it is a drug. It makes you make decision that you normally might not make. Also it has medical uses so it is a drug in that category too.

5. BuddyBuds

BuddyBuds Member

hahahaha, thanks for the complement funkyphreshmama

see ya at the roooooooo!

6. emublazin

emublazin Member

Who ever said that you don't vote for legalization is wrong. i live in Michigan and in Ann Arbor it has been voted to be decriminalized. meaning instead of jail time or a misdemenor, its just a $50 citiation. And the same thing is on the ballot this fall for Detroit. So you do have to get out and vote. Also sign those petitions floating around to get it on your local ballot.

7. DiffKettleOfFish

DiffKettleOfFish Kickin' it

It will never be on the ballot in GA. I can almost guarantee it. "Buckle of the Bible Belt", anyone?

8. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

haahaha, lol and ya who ever said weed wasnt a drug well then ur probably...on drugs hahaa basiclly anything that chanegs ur perception and alters ur mind in any way is a drug and yes weed does alter ur mind...

9. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

haha he totally does. that's an awesome observation.

10. PsyChOStaLk3r

PsyChOStaLk3r Member

FUCK U WEED IS NOT A DRUG

not trying to be meen but u can say w/e the fuck you want about weed untill its as insulting as "a DRUG" weed is all natural, weed hasn't been prossessed however no! it aint a fucking drug and i stand behind that all the way WEED IS OUR FRIEND!!!! MARIJUANA IS A NATURAL HERBAL SUPPLEMINT and by the way u fuckin idiots out there if it fucks u up then maybe ur abusing it becus i smoke weed to get intouch with my inner spirit when i smoke i am so much more capable of getting shit down, and having more fun, never does it fuck with my mind, and that my friend "fucking with you mind" now that is the definition of a drug so stop abusing it use marijuana like its ment to be used as a guide to succsess not a fucking drug!!!!

11. ericf

ericf Member

You're a little uptight for a stoner. Breathe deep and relax. It will all be okay. :rolleyes:

12. alice11

alice11 Member

I wish we COULD make weed legal *just* by voting, but sadly the world doesn't work like that. Sure if the goverment had set up an election or something saying we had to vote to choose whether we should make weed legal or not, then of course our votes would count. But this is all quite unofficial, and will be quite a long process.
    You'd have to get an outstanding number of votes for people to sit up and pay attention, and even then they may not even care about the votes and not want to make weed legal. I'll vote anyways though since I'm such a big pot head, LOL.
    Oh and whoever is saying "Marijuana is not a drug" - have you been living under a rock for the past couple of decades? I mean, it even says in the DICTIONARY that CANNABIS IS A DRUG:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=cannabis

1. A tall annual dioecious plant (Cannabis sativa), native to central Asia and having alternate, palmately divided leaves and tough bast fibers.
    2. Any of several mildly euphoriant, intoxicating hallucinogenic drugs, such as ganja, hashish, or marijuana, prepared from various parts of this plant.

13. BrokenDebaser

BrokenDebaser Member

i heard they made marijuana illegal because they cant tax it is that true?

14. alice11

alice11 Member

You know what? I've actually heard about this as well. I'm not sure if it's true, but if it is, I'm sure there would be other factors contributing to why it's still illegal anyways.

15. Tykn130

Tykn130 Member

Why should you do that you can blaze it at home anyways. ITs legal if you dont get caught. Its going to be the same.

16. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

What's so wrong with it being called a drug? I think it's a drug, but that doesn't mean that it's a bad thing. Just relax a little bit.