It all happens in our City !!!

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Vladimir Illich, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Woman pictured 'taking a poo' in middle of Brighton street
    [​IMG]
    By Connor Stringer @connor_stringer Reporter
    [​IMG]
    Explicit
    The image was taken just outside Churchill Square shopping centre in Brighton

145 comments
    A WOMAN has been caught on camera "taking a poo" in the street outside a shopping centre.

A passerby took a photograph which appears to show a woman with her trousers down, going for a "pee and a poo" just outside Churchill Square.

Marc Silver who is still working during the second lockdown, was on his lunch break when he spotted the women who he says was defecating with "no care in the world".

He said: "I was walking from Sainsbury’s to get some lunch as I’m still working, and was on my lunch break.

"I couldn’t believe my eyes. Right outside Churchill Square - not a care in the world.

"She should have at least jumped in a bush or out of view of the central shopping district.

"It’s disgusting."

The image appears to show the woman going to the toilet behind a food truck, next to a pair of wast bins.

READ MORE > Man with explosive diarrhoea caught on film in Brighton

One passerby in the photo seems oblivious to the incident.

Spitting, urinating or defecating in public are all punishable by a £75 on-the-spot fine.

The city council and police have been contacted for comment.

Churchill Square is the principal shopping centre in the centre of Brighton and home to almost 100 brands.

145 comments