Israeli Bombing of Lebanon

Discussion in 'Protest' started by DQ Veg, Jul 13, 2006.

1. catstevens

catstevens Muslim Top To Toe

Peacebucket

yeah, Indeed it ISN'T

Nah, they react, they don't turn their other cheek, check this

Not entire, I think One thousand or more of lebanon's civilians have been killed.

I already discussed in depth this issue in other thread, in few words there is no single evidence. I don't know if ya have one

*Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

2. catstevens

Peacebucket
    Are these news from Foxnews or zionists' news [​IMG] They themselves are bad, nobody needs to prove that or try to make them looks so, there are so many evidences for that even before this war.
    I dont know what Lebanon (Hezbullah) can do, its a horrible situation for them since they have to defend themselves
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

3. catstevens

DQ Veg
    Actually they are reacting as Hezbullah's leader already clarified this matter many many times.
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

4. catstevens

Excellent point
    BTW The second link includes some notable things:

*Peace and love*

Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

5. Peacebucket

Peacebucket Member

okay man, like i said i had been gone and havent been able to figure out what has been happening, and my mom is a huge Zionist and a religous Jew. So i want to thank you man for helping me out in understanding this. I really appreciate it.

-peace

6. Peacebucket

Peacebucket Member

however, what is Israel doing in Lebanon in the first place? did lebanon do something to provoke this whole thing? was that hezbollah firing rockets, or did Hezballah fire the rockets in response to something Israel did. what started first?

-peace

7. catstevens

Peacebucket
    !!! A huge Zionist and a religious Jewish at the same time!!
    Ok, my kind regards to you motha, I'd like to share her some sites
    [​IMG]
    you are more than welocme my brotha =)
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

8. catstevens

Peacebucket
    I already provided ya with a link explains the matta isn't long isn't boring here is the link again click here
    [​IMG]

*Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

9. catstevens

Palestinians Being Named After Hezbollah
    [​IMG]
    Health offices in Alexandria (Egypt) found that 128 newborn babies were given the name "Nasrallah." Source
    I read some where that Health offices in USA & Israel found that 128,000 newborn babies were given the name "Bush'' ,Olmert and Blair, I lost the source:p
    [​IMG]
    Caption: Come on Steven, you must be joking​
    :)
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

10. catstevens

Lebanon Orders Arrest of General Seen Drinking Tea With Israelis
    By VOA News Source
    16 August 2006
    I saw the footage and the report! huh! it was disgusting! there was a white flag!!!!!!!! Lebanon shouldn't disarm Hezbullah, yeah we should wait the results of the investigation!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

11. catstevens

It is from an israeli TV channel. ''2''
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

12. catstevens

you are more than welcome :)
    _______________________________​
    Church body condemns Israel

Wednesday 16 August 2006, Source Time, 18:20 GMT ​
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

13. catstevens

This channel -on the right-it is taken from the footage.
    As you see on the right General Adnan Daoud with israeli soldiers
    [​IMG]
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

14. catstevens

More details:
    [​IMG]
    Lebanese General Held Over Israeli Video
    08.16.2006, 04:44 PM Source
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

15. catstevens

More
    Lebanese General jailed for having tea with IDF before war ​

broke out​

By Associated Press August 17, 2006 Source

Most ppl in the Middle_East believe that this man is The real defenda and guard
    But my American friend's mama told him that he is the Boogeyman of the time, she trust Bush =( who shall I believe
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

16. catstevens

Ahahahahah unbelievable

The prophecy fulfilled =P

There was an interview with Hezbollah Secretary General Hasan Nasrallah, by Al-Jazeera Beirut Bureau Chief Ghassan Bin-Jiddu, on 20 July. He prophesied,

Sayyed Hasan: ā€¦. I would be surprised to see someone crying because of a bridge. The bridge can be rebuilt. The buildings and everything can be rebuilt. They will be rebuilt, Allah willing. This is a decisive decision.

Ghassan: By whom?

Sayyed Hasan: By the government and Hezbollah. I tell you why. When we involved in the decision-- and we will bring large amount of money to rebuild Lebanon -- this will urge America, the West, and the Gulf states to bring their piled money to Lebanon because they would say to the people that if we leave only Hezbollah to rebuild Lebanon, Hezbollah will take over the country.. Be sure that if we ignore the reconstruction process, we will receive conditional political funds. Our involvement in building and reconstructing Lebanon will bring money to help Lebanon directly. This will force others to offer funds maybe without political conditions when they find that there are people who would spend money without political conditions.

Now you read

U.S. tries to counter Hezbollah rebuilding efforts in s. Lebanon

By Reuters Last update - 02:44 18/08/2006 Source

Now let's read about Hezbullah's free and pure aid.

Hizbullah's Charity Wins Hearts
    Sun., Aug. 6, 2006
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    On the left: Sheikh Nabil Kaouk, Hezbollah's commander in south Lebanon
    Hezbollah helps Lebanese rebuild
    Wednesday 16 August 2006

[​IMG]

After 34 days of war, Hizbullah turns its attention to rebuilding southern LebanonĀ· 15,000 families promised year's rent and furniture ​
    Thursday August 17, 2006​

[​IMG]
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

17. catstevens

Here what he '' Sayyed Hasan'' said in his latest speech after the cease-fire
    on August 15-2006 regarding aid, rebuilding etc
    ...those who are discussing the issue of their demolished or damaged houses. There are two kinds of building at this point. I will talk about the residential units and houses and other similar issues that are tied to the infrastructure, economic situation and other issues that were also inflicted with damage and ruin. However, I will postpone the issue of the infrastructure to a later stage..With respect to the houses that were harmed or damaged but remain suitable for living, as of tomorrow morning, Allah willing, the brethren in the towns, villages and cities will take the initiative and start making contacts and tour the owners of the houses in order to offer direct and swift aid to begin the process of repairing the houses as soon as possible. With respect to the demolished houses issue, which is a more difficult case, I wish to confirm and reassure these noble families that they should have no worries. In other words, what I said in the early days of war was not merely words for you to maintain steadfastness. This is the day of loyalty pertaining to these words. With this promise, you, Allah willing, will not need to ask anyone, stand in a row or go anywhere. Our brethren who are your brothers and children throughout all the areas, towns and villages will be at your service. Also, as of tomorrow morning, we will cooperate together regarding this matter. We of course cannot wait the government's employed procedures and mechanisms because they may require some time. Anyhow, the government's achievement can also be observed over the next period. As of tomorrow, we can all synchronizingly cooperate and work together pertaining to two courses.* The first course is by insuring an acceptable amount of money for each family that may help it rent a house for one year and buy furniture, appropriate and suitable furniture for this house. This is because the process of rebuilding the houses, residencies and buildings certainly requires months. Therefore, at this stage, it is nature for a man to rent a house and buy furniture for this house. This process begins tomorrow. In a few days, Allah willing, I can say that all these cases will be covered even if they were serious and difficult cases. Until this moment, the first estimate we have available regarding the houses that were completely destroyed exceeded 15 thousand residential units; and I realize that this is a serious issue. But Allah wiling, we have the willpower required for this work and this achievement.* The second course pertains to the initiation in lifting the wreckage and start the building process. We hope that you and we will be able, God willing, within a few months, to build all these demolished houses; at this point the issue is an issue of volition. It is the volition, faith, endurance, tolerance, seriousness, planning, accuracy, and dedication through which we managed to challenge the enemy, maintain steadfastness and emerge triumphant with these same meanings, values, and emotions. We can encounter an ordeal and a test of rebuilding and win through it God willing.In this context, I call on all the architectures to help since at this point money alone is not sufficient. Instead, we need solidarity, volunteers and the cooperation of the architectures, building merchants, building material merchants and furniture merchants. In other words, none of these people has the legal permission to raise the prices because of the increasing demand. Each person must act with responsibility, a patriotic responsibility. We need the direct efforts, the necessary labor required for this enormous size of building works. Sufficient labor may not be available because of the circumstances which the country experienced over the past few months. At this point, we must all volunteer and work with the owners of these houses in the process of rebuilding.At this point, I call on the Lebanese youths to volunteer out of the same patriotic spirit that we witnessed during the stage of the challenge and embracement, where we saw the civil impulse, jealousy, fervor, love, and eagerness towards the people. In particular, I call on the youths of Hizbullah, our brethren in all the organizations, frameworks, mujahideen, the youths of the recruitment, the students, unionists, and free professionals. I call on all of them to head for the battlefield of building in each village, neighborhood and city. Let us set aside our personal considerations and give consideration to the necessities of this construction on the level of the simple and ordinary work which we can offer in contribution, and we must be prepared. I believe if one brother or one person of the large numbers or the thousands of people spares several hours or one, two or several days, we will be able to present a great effort and save large amounts of money. Anyhow, this is a great and enormous effort. In addition, we are accustomed to the generosity and support of the donors and immigrants worldwide. The chance is open ahead of them to participate and contribute because victory can only be completed through the process of rebuilding, especially the houses and residences. They need to restore their past condition or even be better so that these noble people can return to them. If it were not for their steadfastness this victory would have never taken place.

*Peace and love*

Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

18. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

19. catstevens

FatFreddyFreekowtski
    After what The US agreed :H Don't forget that US was against the cease-fire link, After they saw with their two eyes that those Hezbullah's fighters are REAL men and lions, huh! for more than a month US and Istael against a group of fighters in lebanon, and who won, of course Hezbullah:sunglasse ​
    [​IMG]
    from ANTI-ISRAEL PROTEST IN LONDON 22 July 2006​
    The above cartoon was originally created by anti-war artist Leon Kuhn.
    *Peace and love*

Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

20. catstevens

Here is more on General Adnan
    [​IMG]
    Video provokes questions of Lebanese army

Friday, August 18, 2006 Posted: 0151 GMT (0951 HKT) Source
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ''bravo''