Israel should not exist

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by unfocusedanakin, Nov 13, 2017.

1. David0301

David0301 Members

i come from the country where zionism originated - AUSTRIA . Theodor Herzl - the founder of that movement and instigator of a state called "israel" was austrian, it started from here. Before 1940 people living there were palestinians, locals. After 1945 the rich and wealthy zionist organisation - with the help of great britain - forcefully collected and gathered many many jewish people from all over the world and "imported" them into the state of israel so they can fill/habitate the newly conquered land. This is why today you see so many different looking people in the state of israel. From blonde, blue eyed to dark,black skinned people. That was unseen before 1940.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I don't know what you mean by "human nature" but that's not at all what I meant.

Human nature refers to the distinguishing characteristics—including ways of thinking, feeling, and acting—which humans tend to have naturally.

How does this not exist?

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

a cultural proclivity is not a biological imperative. the only 'nature' unique to homosapiens as a species, is the degree to which we are compeled to express imagination in concrete form.
    it is because of this, and only because of this, that we surround ourselves with our artifacts to such a degree that we are able to deceive ourselves into believing we are some entirely other kind of thing from other life forms. quite simply we are not. if we have/are such a thing as a soul, so is every mammel and probably most if not all reptiles as well.
    everything else is learned is learned culturally. we are not born to hate logic or any of the rest of it.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

BRB, I just need to, to get my thesaurus. :frowning:

5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

You're replying like "human nature" is a misunderstood abstract. It's a concrete term with a set definition.

And if everything humans do is derived from human culture and not human nature, where do you think that culture came from.

We're animals. Deal with it. Stop acting like we're above other life forms and that we somehow transcend natural order and instinct.

6. David0301

David0301 Members

can somebody please comment on that

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Seems legit.

Asmodean likes this.
  8. David0301

David0301 Members

ey irminsul your profile says you are from bavaria, munich, a german girl finally, wie gehts dir heute so kleines püppchen?

9. David0301

David0301 Members

maybe my post was too much for them ? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: i bet 90% dont know what they heck i was talking about :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: except you german girl of course ( im refering to zionism and theodor heinzl , they dont know all that i bet)

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well, all I know is, despite the Nazi agenda, Hitler did suggest that Israel state should be given to the Jews. So they got that.

And nahh I ain't walking into any troll traps here. :p I haven't even read the thread. I think title is a little poor and never really bothered to read the opening arguments or statements. To suggest a country shouldn't exist to me is just nonsense. I mean, you know, throughout history countries were overrun by other countries. Even my country. Probably even your country. So should our countries not exist either? To me it doesn't really matter who was on the land of a country first. That's not how humans work. They don't see that, they see land, they see people, they see land occupied by threatening culture, they fight, winner takes the land. As it was in the 40s as it was in the 1900s as it was in the 700s as it was in 10,000BC. That's all I got. I don't even know if what I got is even relevant to anything here.

11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Exactly, the Jewish people have been misused. No American politician could say anything bad about Israel besides Trump and win. Even before 9/11 and the "war on terror" it would not happen. The elite use this and call everything anti-Semitic and the racist use it as en excuse to hate all Jewish people. Which just gives the elite evidence.

Without Israel there is less conflict with Islam. The CIA taught groups like ISIS how to fight. But they wanted them to fight the Soviets. The CIA is is the one who told them it was a holy war because Communists did not allow Islam. Osama Bin Laden worked for the CIA doing this. He was dead years before the goverment claims. Most "terrorism" in the region is encouraged or overseen by the CIA. War is an excuse for many things in America and the Middle East.

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

how am i doing this? no, instinct is over rated in other life forms too. they all learn from their parents and environment.

where culture comes from is story telling, what interests and entertains people. what i mean by that, is that what we all know that isn't so,
    it comes from these ideas that we have, that appeal to us, one way or another, but have no real basis in logic nor reality.

13. David0301

David0301 Members

hehehe , i like the way you have said it " And nahh I ain't walking into any troll traps here..." :hearteyes:

but uhm.. yes i agree, to claim palestine back because the isrealis were there first (which they were) just makes as much sense as Italy claiming austria (where I come from, as you´ve said) back because austria was part of the roman empire.
    Actually yesterday a bulb in my head was iluminating (hehe as we say in german "glühbirne geleuchet" ,i dont know if they also use that expression in english but i dont care i just say it) because the whole idea of having countries, governments, borders, pasports just serve the main purpose of the 5% people . Which is: to control/govern countries and it

oh nooo irminsul i had a long text written and prepared for you , which took me about 400kcal, but then I pressed the wrong button and some of it got lost, thats annoying because i have put some effort into it.. anyways.. i might write it again later ,

14. David0301

David0301 Members

Exactly!
    also saddam hussein was "usa"´s best friend first, when he was bombing the sh out of iran, remember? he was a good guy then...
    Bro, you know a lot! im impressed, you stand out of the 90% americans , i bet your life will be happy and peaceful because you are aware of whats going on. Living life aware makes such a difference

regarding what you have said: yes, usa licks israels butt . big time. despite all the war crimes and the genocide that is going on in palestine. the media of course is not reporting that. if they do, then of course the palestian guy - who wears sandals,torn clothes, no stable electricity supply - who throws a rock (thats all he got) lol at the most sophisticated and wealthy army in the world , at a guy who sits in a tank, relaxed, only pushing buttons while eating popcorn- then of course the guy in sandals is the evil one, of course lol. It is not about being anti-jew. The palestinains love jews. Thez have always lived together peacefully. UNtil 1940. It is about the crimes of the state of israel. The palestinians are abused by Israel.

I wish most americans knew that bilions of their tax dollars is going directly to israel. To support their war crimes. To buy new weapons. I wish they knew what is going on.

In Europe , it is ilegal to even mention the word israel in public. You can insult a politican, a president, armenians, assyrians, religions, you can insult jesus,mohammed, you can even insult "god" lol in public and make fun of them, but vowwww if you happen to say anything about holocaust or jew you get in jail. Just watch where david irving , english author, is. he still sits in jail just because he analyzed the holocaust event.

more statistics here:
    If Americans Knew - What every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It's not. Keep it real please.

GeorgeJetStoned likes this.
  16. David0301

David0301 Members

sheep talking to a shepard lol

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Just don't spread false info like that. Doesn't really suit a shepherd huh

18. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

The fact of the matter is really simple. Every nation that has existed or exists now has been won by conflict. The only people who keep their nation are the ones willing to fight for their nation. Otherwise they are set upon by people outside of their nation who will fight for it and dominate them. It's easy to suggest some place doesn't "deserve" to exist. It doesn't accomplish anything, but it's still easy. Does anyone think the US will simply cancel itself because some people don't like it? Same with Israel. Anyone who wants to take over Israel's territory will have to fight for it. So far anyone who has attempted this came to regret it.

Mallyboppa likes this.
  19. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Israel does not have to exist as a Jewish State . One more generation must pass .

20. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Where is (((baldnbare)))? This is right up his alley.