Israel Recruits Army Of Bloggers To Troll Anti-War Websites

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pressed_Rat, Jan 19, 2009.

1. guy

guy Senior Member

attacked again by a trojan whilst trying to access hipforums

someone sure does have it in for this site

i wonder why and i wonder why - you guess

2. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

Okay. I see no reason for this thread to continue.

3. skip

skip Founder Administrator

I see a reason to continue it, as the israeli cyberwar machine is still in full throttle. I can't say it was them attacking the site, as the only evidence I see is Russian. But that might just be what someone wants us to think. It would take a lot more to bring down these forums.

All I can see is if they don't like threads like these, they can contact me personally about it, instead of hacking the site. That's like the mafia sending Guido to fuck you up, really low class and unworthy of any respect.

4. Aristartle

Yeah, but there really isn't anything to discuss.

5. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

This has all been fake, Skip planned this whole thing to jostle the 9/11 theorist's types balls! :rolleyes:

6. guy

guy Senior Member

HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skip comes to the rescue!!!

it was the principle of the thing in the end and who would win out , hippyforums and free speech or the people trying to shut it down

hippyforums "wins" i guess - for now

7. Aristartle

8. odon

odon Slightly Popular

o_O +1

You sound like it was only the Hipforums that were targeted.

There were plenty of "Free speech sites" (otherwise known as forums) that were not targeted by the whole thing (I'm sure you will say - Yeah, Pro Israeli sites. Ho humus what a surprise that will be).
    Like Skip mentioned in another thread...it was likely they were after bank details, rather than trying to shut the site down because of "free speech"...

I'm not suggesting these things do not occur...but when it's only really coming from you...I'm not overly convinced.

I'm glad it's been sorted, anyway.

9. guy

guy Senior Member

the problem is that the fanatics that have taken over israel will not tolerate social critique or anything else that questions their ministry of facts.

they might well attack their own kind, like gunning down their own prime minister or gunning down people in night clubs who go against the will of jehovah or gunning down the original land owners or crushing them in their houses, within the camp they can silence any dissent to their hearts content but trying that trick on the whole world will be more problematic.

problem is, things are only going to get worse.

10. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

To repeat

My point is that this kind of thing is probably common (coming to sites to spread propaganda and counter opposition), if it isn’t I think governments are missing a very obvious trick that advertisers have long being involved in, I think people would be naive to think it doesn’t happen.

BUT on the other hand it should also be remembered that there are those that just have too much time on the hands and are obsessive.

The thing is that the recent attack seems to have been financial rather than political, but that is not to say that this place has not been the target of politically motivated attacks although not from a government but from a bunch of malicious right wingers.

Anyway we should thank Skip for keeping it all going.

11. guy

guy Senior Member

amen to that