Israel Recruits Army Of Bloggers To Troll Anti-War Websites

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pressed_Rat, Jan 19, 2009.

1. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

1. Someone posts unpopular view
    2. Most people argue against it/ignore it
    3. ?????
    4. It's labeled as a conspiracy by said poster by the powers that be.
    5. Profit

2. mastercylinder

mastercylinder Banned

the links were cool the point of view is valid-----if you say isreal--ears go up--just as if you say --im against US war policy--your a traitor

3. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Neither have I. You guys live in your own reality.

Where are the reported posts?

Where is this conspiracy?

Oh and like I never said that conservatives were being paid to post up pro Bush & pro war propaganda here. Most of them were banned. I've left a few of the more interesting ones around for your enjoyment... :D

4. guy

guy Senior Member

don't leave them around

theres a difference between well reasoned debate and garbage being trotted out by fanatically indoctrinated idiots. people have grown tired with the propagandists created by various intelligence agencies.

given the choice between the fanatics and the conspiracy theorists give me the conspiracists any day, at least their posts might contain some kernel of original thought or truth.

5. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

This reminds me of debating bigcityhillbilliy in the 9/11 thread, don't agree with me, you're an indoctrinated idiot, that's how I know I'm right.

6. guy

guy Senior Member

i wouldn't worry about it, american government has already been overthrown

they tried employing a fellah called chas freeman some time ago, the israel lobby got rid of him at the beginning of this year. the americans no longer control their government. various entites have been attacking this site for some time - their aim is to destroy alternative opinion that doesn't fit in jehovah's plans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_W._Freeman,_Jr.

In February 2009, unnamed sources leaked to the news media, initially to The Politico, that Freeman was Director of National Intelligence Dennis C. Blair's choice to chair the National Intelligence Council in the Barack Obama administration.[1] After several weeks of criticism, he angrily withdrew his name from the nomination, and he then charged the 'Israeli lobby' for what he saw as a smear campaign against him.[4]

Freeman then issued a full statement on his reasons for withdrawal, stating, "I do not believe the National Intelligence Council could function effectively while its chair was under constant attack by unscrupulous people with a passionate attachment to the views of a political faction in a foreign country;" he identified the country as Israel. He questioned whether the "outrageous agitation" following the leak of his pending appointment meant that the Obama administration would be able to make independent decisions "about the Middle East and related issues." He cited especially interference by Israel supporters, writing:

"The libels on me and their easily traceable email trails show conclusively that there is a powerful lobby determined to prevent any view other than its own from being aired. The tactics of the Israel lobby plumb the depths of dishonour and indecency and include character assassination, selective misquotation, the wilful distortion of the record, the fabrication of falsehoods, and an utter disregard for the truth."..... "The aim of this lobby is control of the policy process through the exercise of a veto over the appointment of people who dispute the wisdom of its views, the substitution of political correctness for analysis, and the exclusion of any and all options for decision by Americans and our government other than those that it favours."

7. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

You also made the claim this website was overthrown by this same group,
    but had NO proof to back it up,so you moved on to bigger and better things,very convincing.No worries.

8. guy

guy Senior Member

oh god

i see they've dug you up

give my regards to tel aviv "cadcruzer"

9. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Let's just put this out there about the retaliation on Gaza last year, and see how many Israeli sympathizers come out of the woodwork:

"From shooting mothers and small children, even after clearly identifying them as such, to wholesale executions of surrendering families, with their children, Israeli soldiers were following orders that set very loose "rules of engagement," thereby allowing such war crimes with impunity."

http://www.labournet.net/world/0903/soldiers1.html

10. cadcruzer

You're like a blind man looking for a black cat in a dark room that isn't there.

I see you have sobered up enough to find your keyboard,it's a start.

Shalom.

11. cadcruzer

I would wager any amount that you will bring out more terrorist/Hamas sympathizers.

12. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

13. guy

guy Senior Member

maybe the fanatics will get rid of them too, thus preserving their silence forever - just the way jehovah likes it.

the religious fanatics of jehovah have declared war on the jewish people

14. cadcruzer

See, told ya.

15. guy

guy Senior Member

if anything the army of bloggers for israel seems to have brought out you

16. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

We are coming for you, lower your defense's Resistance is futile.

We are the ZOG. :rolleyes:

17. guy

guy Senior Member

the fanatics in israel will turn on the secular jews at some point

if i were a secular jew in israel i'd be making sure i had a second passport in case i had to leave the country quickly

they'd better start trying to transfer some of their money abroad in case they need to relocate quickly.

when the dominoes fall they will fall quickly

18. guy

guy Senior Member

WARNING

on accessing hippyland my computer was attacked by a trojan (unsuccessfully)

it happened as i started downloading hippyland

it would seem that these people have now moved on to a new way of tryign to attack these forums

they are somehow trying to insert trojans between the hippy server and my computer.

19. guy

guy Senior Member

looks as if hippyland fixed that problem

20. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Not just your computer, guy.
    Have a word with Skip about it.
    ...see if he agrees with you.
    ...or see if he doesn't let out a little chuckle.
    ...who knows, though, he might humour you a little.