Israel Recruits Army Of Bloggers To Troll Anti-War Websites

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pressed_Rat, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

No, I research things (and people) I find suspicious.

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

And no, I do not visit many "conspiracy" websites. However, one of the most outspoken critics of these conspiracy websites here does, and I have the proof.

3. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

never mind.

4. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

This thread isn't about Rat. Get over it trolls. It's about over 1200+ to 13 dead, and all the the hullabalu about the poor Israelis and why the US should consider giving them 3 billion in aid every year. 3 billion isn't that an amount that could get our economy out of this depression, if we weren't fighting arabs in the name of Israel? Israel want's to fight a holy war...do it but without US aid. Don't suck us in, and don't expect us to support you.

5. gardener

Your god should support your efforts.

6. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

In that case, if your responses and posts are mostly links to outside sources within a debate among people here, the moderators have license to delete them.

Just letting you know in case it ever happens.

7. gardener

I've learned much from Xexon's links. If you delete them then I would think no new posters should be allowed to post links until their affiliations have been demonstrated.

8. gardener

Shouldn't all this be done by pm? Why grey this thread by taking this here?

Is this a warning to anyone who is anti zionist?

9. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

This is his way of saying Fuck Off , i'll do as i want.

Looked like a spam warning to me,

Besides he's more than just a anti-zionist, although he tries to play one, he fails at convincing anyone with a brain,could explain while you hail him.

10. gardener

No it isn't any more than the christians or zionists with their view points. He makes a valid point. You can respond or not. It's up to you. Want to argue, than do, don't then don't reply.

But you can't can you because those bots are turned on.

11. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

You surely have not read much of rats postings :p
    I am half Jew does that mean I am ok with the zionists???
    Well either way I dont agree with the atrocities in Gaza

12. gardener

Can't think of many that do.

13. Aristartle

Eh. It's not his links that I have problems with. It would be the thoughtless citing of them within an existing debate to which he doesn't have time to discuss that I would have license to delete.

I have yet to be assured that Xexon is posting them because he wants to continue to discuss and participate in the discussions here. He seems to think that his time is limited and all he can do to contribute to the ongoing threads are links here and there every now and again.

I'm just saying that it shouldn't come as a surprise if posts of that nature are deleted because of the existing discussion and manner in which posting a link is sometimes contributing little to the debate.

Does that help clarify what I'm trying to say?

I want to make sure that people provide some of their own input or commentary upon the links they submit in their posts. That is what this Forum is for.

14. gardener

Then pm Xexon and discuss his use of links with him personally, not in a thread titled about Isreali bloggers responding to posts about anti Isreali information. Isn't that what pms are meant for.

15. gardener

Ari you list your location as Moonbeam, and for your avatar you chose Mao with a Santa hat. How much trust should we have in your judgement.

16. Aristartle

<_>

Is my avatar a valid reason to distrust me or something?

17. gardener

Skip took his disagreements with me to pm over global warming. I was banned for a month, without anyone knowing.

18. Aristartle

I will thanks. I just thought I would take the opportunity to make everyone aware publicly that the over-use of links is not the only part of what discussions go on here.

19. gardener

No and neither are Xexon's posts or links.

20. Aristartle

Whoa. Ok, now I understand a few things that happened with HigherthanHell and some of your concerns.

Look, I'm not here to be the heavy and ban people because I disagree with them. I'm not trying to pigeonhole Xexon because he is an... "anti-zionist" I think you said.

I'm just here to moderate the threads. I will definitely do my best to let people know ahead of time what may go against the Terms and Conditions of the Politics Forums. I'm not a cop, and I'm not trying to enforce my authority over anyone.

Apologies for de-railing.