Is your room messy?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by beachbum7, May 16, 2004.

1. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

For me, the answer to the question is... fuck yeah (Well, that's not a proud fuck yeah, but definitely that's true). My room is tiny - well tiny compared to my old college room and the one in my folks house back home, but it seems like I can never keep the bad boy clean. Shit is always thrown around the room, and well... it's a jungle. By I love my jungle (the weird thing is never seemed that hard to keep my previous rooms clean).

2. alex714

alex714 To the Left

yes, oh yes it is!!

it used to be even worse, but i did a huge clean up and boxed up a lot of my old things. but it got messy again, well atleast a bit of the carpet is visible now.

3. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

yup

it wouldnt feel like my room if it wasnt

4. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

And you know it is. The funny part is that when it's clean (the whole 20 minutes) I can't find a damn thing! Still I have the nerve to fuss at my kids.

5. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

mine is so dirty that i have week old food in there. i think my dog took a shit somewhere on the floor but i cant tell where its coming from

6. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

haha awww that's sick delia. My room is incredibly messy but not dirty. It smells nice. Mostly fabric, clothes, papers and books make up the mess.

7. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i got fabric sewing supplies toys records, towels, undies all over the place. i hate using the closet and drawers to store my clothes if they are all over the floor atleast i can see em without having to open doors.................

8. Personface

Personface Tennessee Jed

My bedroom is messy about 60% of the time and clean 40% of the time.

There is really no in between either.

It's either really CLEAN or a PIGSTY.

Right now, my room is nearly immaculate.

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

At the moment my room is somewhat cluttered, but I try to keep it as picked up as possible. I am generally a very neat person.

10. metro

metro self-banned

It is somewhat messy I guess, mostly clothes that I have no room for. And many books and about 1,000 cds.

11. BigBong

BigBong Member

I have no storage place.. My room is clutered.. The main mess is all my clothes.. The dirty clothes tend to just end up all over the floor lol..

12. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

my whole apartment is a pigsty, and i hate it. we have too much stuff, the kids always make a mess and don't put things away, my husband won't pick up after himself, and everyone seems to cking to possessions. i just gave away about 7 garbage bags full of stuff to the VOA, and i have more stuff to get rid of when i can.

of course, it's the psychic clutter around here that's really messed up. too much fighting!

13. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

my room isnt too messy.

actually i just cleaned it the other night.

sure stuff is on the floor, but i still know where its at.

14. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

It sometimes is. My computer room/office gets the messiest, because I'm in here a lot. I just spent 5 hours this morning doing a major clean job, it looks fantastic! Tomorrow I shall attack the bedroom then do some furniture re-arranging. :)

15. chrystallion

chrystallion Member

my room is ALWAYS messy - i hate it, but i cant be bothered cleaning it lol! im a procrastinator! when i do get round to tidying it, it stays clean for about a week but then somehow before i even realise or notice, its a pigsty again

16. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

my room is always messy

17. Crush

Crush Member

My room is usually pretty messy. At the moment it's not too extreem. But a lot of people say they don't like but are too lazy too clean up :p

quote ("my room is ALWAYS messy - i hate it, but i cant be bothered cleaning it lol! - chrystallion)

If you ask me, messy rules!!! I mean everything lies on the floor in my room. Lot's of drawings, books, art materials, 3 guitar :D schoes and stuff. But I like it. If I lost something I know where it i, just where I left it! that's great, I don't lose stuff (I usally don't trow stuff away exept garbage of course) If I did "lost" something. I'd just stand in the middle of my room and look down, everything is there! Or I think like:" ow, might very well be on the pile over there" A MESSY ROOM RUUUUUUULES (off course I'm way too lazy too clean up)

18. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

to the untrained eye, my room is messy, but it really is quite organized....

19. broken_dreamer

broken_dreamer Member

yes i have clothes everywhere ...you have to clear a path just to get through them all.

20. Small_Brown

Small_Brown Senior Member

Here's my room...just the way I like it...PLAIN. I can't function in a room with random crap everywhere, clean and organized is the key.:) Sorry but theres dirt on my cam lens.