Is WattsApp any good?

Discussion in 'The Media' started by Boozercruiser, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I am the same as Phil, I use it all the time.

2. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

I always advise people to be careful with their phones, especially when sending things, I heard a story recently about a young lady who in an attempt to cheer up her boyfriend decided to send him a naughty selfie. At luncthime she slipped into the toilet at her work and removed her skirt and blouse, she then took a picture of herself wearing some rather sexy underwear. However in her haste to send it she hit 'send to all contacts' rather than just sending it to him. She was blissfully unaware of her mistake until mid afternoon when she was having a conversation with her male boss, at the end of the conversation as she was ready to leave he added, "oh, by the way, if you don't mind me saying so, I think you have excellent taste in undrwear", he then told her how although he found it a little odd, he never the less enjoyed the selfie she'd sent to 'him' during her lunch hour! When she looked in her phone she instantly spotted her mistake, oops how embarrasing. lol

3. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

HI Candy, how are you todayy, good I hope? oops edit due to spelling lol

Candy Gal likes this.
  4. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

We have a chat thread Phil.
    It is called Let's talk shit
    It is in personal forums.
    I am fine. X

5. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

Good, I will catch up with you later xxx

Candy Gal likes this.
  6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

That must have been so funny, it was lucky that her boss was not 'old school'.

Christina's picture was at her passing out parade, their was nothing odd or suggestive about it.
    I think that Jane's friend was joking to cover up her surprise. We kept her career move fairly quiet until she completed her training and was accepted.

phil1965 likes this.
  7. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

WhatsApp is great. I can chat (including video calls) to friends and family abroad for free using my home internet.