Is Trump the anti-christ if not what is?

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by unfocusedanakin, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

This all seems like a non issue anyways because I doubt anyone really believes Trump actually reads..anything.

2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Only thing he reads is his bank statement

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

He hires people to do that for him...

Lynnbrown and stormountainman like this.
  4. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's ironic that Jared resembles Damien Thorn, "The Omen"

Moonglow181 and Lynnbrown like this.
  5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Did anyone say Kim jong un? Because him and a few from Africa beat him out easily.

6. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Assault Causing Mental Illness ... this an actual criminal charge . Baddass diabolical nonsense is the weapon .
    I wonder how Trump's psychiatrist manages him . Chemically ? That'd be desperate and risky : a serious head-
    wound could manifest suddenly and unexpectedly .

7. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I am a little backward, and would like for a moment to discuss this talk about him "winning" the election.

He won the votes by the Electoral College only. This is an outdated system that even the most foolish of people have to admit doesn't accurately not adequately represent the population of the US anymore. PERHAPS when it was first created, it served the purpose it was supposed to. IN MY OPINION - and in the opinion of many many other people, the electoral college should be abolished, and let each vote count equally.

IMAGINE!!!! Each vote count equally - what a novel and fair idea.

Donald Trump lost the election...He lost by 3 million votes.

The electoral college put Donald Trump in the seat of presidency...not the majority of the people in the United States.

8. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

He acted like an absolute stupid baboon during his meeting with the Queen.

Honestly...apparently having oodles of money and "lots of people around you that know everything" can't get an a Neanderthal to act right around royalty.

Same for Melania too...I could get one of my cats to curtsy to the Queen fgs.

anyway...I don't think Donald Trump is the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ will be much MUCH smarter than that fool.

9. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Ya'll have the power to make something ill through hate . Should it recover , a Beast will arise
    and speak and control you with false mind - oops- I mean artificial intelligence .