Is Trump the anti-christ if not what is?

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by unfocusedanakin, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No, I don't want to rip Trump to shreds. I just want him gone, gone, gone....and I don't care who he wanted to be like when he grew up.....he never manipulated me....Cult leaders do the same shit,too....and many people are like mindless drones.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  2. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Even though I agree with your premise - that someone that wanted to better themselves should study someone with powerful speeches, etc...it is Trump's choice of speakers that has everybody (that isn't interested in Trump emulating Hitler!) so excited/upset (torn up for me) that he would choose Hitler's book of speeches.

If all that dumbo wanted to do was to improve his speaking skills, why not study John F. Kennedy's work, Robert Kennedy's work was also fabulous. Martin Luther King, Jr's speeches are famous still. There are plenty of Americans (America, that he claims to so love and want to help with his MAGA) with great charisma and enormously inspiring speeches that would reflect America's values he could study...rather than speeches of Hitler's.

I'm sorry , but that's just the truth and the way I believe many of us see this.

Asmodean, MeAgain and Tyrsonswood like this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Who's to say he hasn't though? I know everyone is convinced he's a Nazi, but Hitler's writing is studied by a lot of people. Are all the millions people who have a library with mein Kampf in it Nazis too? Of course not.

All this is, is heresay. Someone said they heard someone else say that someone does something.

If that's the evidence anyone has for someone being a Nazi... I just have no words. Clutching at straws is all I have.

Yeah I knew it was all porkies. It just sounded too good to be true for me. Sleeps with mein Kampf by his bed. Heh. Good one hotwater. :tearsofjoy: telling porky pies.

I'm willing to wager even Obama had a version of mein Kampf. A lot of important political people probably do, because it's a political piece of writing that shouldn't be underestimated. Many reviews state "a powerful piece of political literature".

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  4. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

It was hearsay until Trump admitted it.

There is nothing wrong with studying Hitler, or Pol Pot, Mussolini, or any other tyrant. It becomes a problem if you start to emulate them in an attempt to achieve results similar to what they were attempting to achieve.
    We have a considerable amount of evidence of what Trump's aims are, few of them are very good for the Western alliance or the world.

We also can see that if Trump has actually read Hitler's speeches, which his attention span might not allow, he has not taken lessons learned form the book for the purpose of promoting world peace, understanding, or the betterment of mankind.

As others have stated we have no reports of him having read JFK's 1963 Berlin speech.
    No reports of him reading Winston Churchill's 1946 University of Zurich speech.
    Nor Theodore Roosevelt's Duties of American Citizen's speech, or Dwight D. Eisenhower's speech warning of the military industrial complex, etc.

You can defend Trump's actions if you wish but even one of our closest allies, Germany, has had enough:

Lynnbrown and Asmodean like this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm not defending the guy it just feels like everybody jumps to conclusions based on not much.
    Piece of literature and his whole life's been planned out by other people who have read and own the same literature.
    That's like you sending me a photo of your book case and I could map out this fictional life based on the content. Doesn't make it true though, does it?

My book case contains Mein Kampf. It also includes the entire series of Goosebumps, am I some, scarrrry basement monster nazi? :p
    Or you might look at my book case and think to yourself, man there's a whole range of shit there from the earliest writings to many religions and mythologies. She must be a god! :p

I can actually count 8 books on my new section that are WW2 alone. And sharks and clive cussler and ancient alien stuff. Some nazi indiana jones alien freak. :tearsofjoy:

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Yes...

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

If you rip him to shreds he's gone :-D

8. Asmodean

Likely :D But hearsay at this point :p

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'll take it! it'll be a good gimmick for something. :p

I also have a cache of serial killer stuff so, watch your backs ;)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  10. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Understood. I have Mao's little red book that my father in law smuggled out of China.
    But we are looking at the total picture of the man, not just one book.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  11. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

When you , Mad Activist , gives Trump a head-wound and it heals miraculously - then Trump will kill for you and give
    you peace .

12. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

A head-wound could be mental illness .

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

No Obama never had a copy of Mein Kampf on his nightstand, but he was a follower of Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who was Barack Obama’s longtime pastor.

Some believe Rev Wright is a black supremacist.

Over the years Rev Wright has denigrated the white race and charged them with crimes against humanity like the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color, white people stole the land from native Americans, and Rev. Wright suggested that 911 was an inside job,

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh well by that logic Obama must have been a racist then for having that book.

But just for record, Trump never had Mein Kampf on his nigjtstand either. As explained further above.

15. Cliff Unicorn

Cliff Unicorn Members

No, he's just stupid.

16. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Is Trump the antichrist NO......What is...who knows perhaps all of mankind perhaps nothing

^
    is Trump stupid....Well he did win the US presidential election, something that is accomplished by few, how many of them has been stupid I have no idea.
    Does Trump act and speak in controversial ways YES, does he get a lot of media attention on that Yes....Does the press seem to focus to much on his tweets rather than the actual politics/results YES...Does all that press give him an excuse for the things he has not accomplished by the next election YES, if he is attacked by the lack of his political results, he'll just blame it on all the "Fake news" he had to deal with

So is Trum stupid, I guess only time will tell.

17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

All indications are that yes, trump did have a copy of Mein Kampf near his bed at night.

His father was a devout racist of extreme magnitude and his arrest at a KKK rally only further encouraged his participation

18. lion1978

lion1978 The King

All indications are that it is far more likely that he has a copy of machiavelli's The Prince near his bed at night, than mein kampf.

19. Asmodean

^
    You're the only one who reached that conclusion :p

20. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Trump's enemies observe he has mental illness and want to make it worse so that his
    head-wound is totally disabling . But since the power to do this is delivered in devilish ,
    corrupted , psy-op language through public media - they hurt others also .

Should he heal from his mortal wound , won't he by miracle have become the most
    powerful flaming Liberal on earth .

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018