Is this too much??

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Juicy Zack, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Juicy Zack

Juicy Zack Members

Hey Guys I'm New Here :grin:

So i am a new user of MDMA, i have been popping for like a year now. I really love the substance and want to integrate it into my life. I smoke a lot of weed these days, at least once a day, I have been smoking weed daily for around 6 years now. i am 25, at for 3 years i smoked an ounce a week. I love being high and have my mind altered, its an escape from reality. i am a mechanical engineer now doing my 3rd year of professional work.

My point is; I want to replace weed with MDMA. how much can i endure/do safely?

I was thinking of something like once a week, on the weekend, doing 0.25g (which gets me just about right for my tolerance threshold and my size)........ So is taking 0.25 grams once a week for a year okay? is it safe? what is your thoughts?

I have done shrooms few times as well, i just really find all of this stuff very helpful to my daily life, and i use it in somewhat like a spiritual way.

Note: my best friend from work has it, his other best friend cooks it. it is really pure stuff. whenever i roll on it, i never feel any negative effects like the moods swings afterwords and all, indeed it makes me feel much better and in a great mood for few days.

[​IMG]

... Thank You ...

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well, you're not going to be able to enjoy mdma on a daily basis. You'll want to really only take it every 3 weeks or so as that's how long it takes to replenish certain receptors etc. If you take it every day, it just won't be as good up until the point it's not working for you and there's absolutely no point trying to indulge in such an expensive habit.

I'm like you, but 32 and I've been smoking weed daily for almost a decade now. This year I have been particularly interested in mdma and have had the best times on it just at home with my wife, but you need to learn to have fun without it, because you just can't do it frequently with the same results.

guerillabedlam likes this.
  3. Juicy Zack

Juicy Zack Members

Yeah i totally won't be doing it daily. for me it keeps me awake all night, so i could only pop once a week on a Friday or Saturday, max 2 days in a row, more than that and i won't feel a thing.

I still get pretty good experience if i do 2 days in a row, popping 0.3g once or twice a night, two days in a row. but more than that nothing happens at all lol. I've honestly been popping every weekend, 0.4g on average a weekend. for almost 3 months and every single time the experience would be great. But yes its quite expensive lol, so i want to regulate it now. if you can afford an ounce, then its literally 50% less $$ than getting single grams or twos, so i am doing that now, which is then for me less than how much i am spending on weed a month!! and that's another reason why i want to replace MDMA with weed.

After experimenting for myself, i found that the best i can get results out of is, week in and week out, so 2 weekends out 4 (a month, that i pop) is great always.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

First, hello fellow stoner engineer.

So your friend claims to know the chemist? I've never seen black MDMA personally but I have heard of it. Have you tested it? That is for sure not as pure as it could be or it would be white. Color does not mean everything. It only takes a little impurity to cause it. But the best MDMA is usualy light brown or white. It sounds like you are dealing with a small chemist unless your friend knows something important. Small time chemists are much more likely to be drug nerds who want to do everything right so it's clean white MDMA not black.

250 mg a week is far too much. MDMA is a substance to use 1-2 times a year or less in my opinion. Tripping every weekend on mushrooms would be safer for your brain. Doing it that much would take away the meaning I think but if you were seeking a mental boost it's safer than looking for that in MDMA every weekend.

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

250 mgs is a good dose range for me as well, particularly with no other drugs involved. However, I second Irminsul's post with frequency of use.

6. Juicy Zack

Juicy Zack Members

I agree with you, thus i have just sent a sample of that stuff to a lab in vancover to get it tested for what is in it exactly. i will get the results in a week.

and talking about shrooms:

i have tried magic mushrooms twice now and both times nothing at all happened to me.

First time i got a 3.5g off my friend, i ate a 1g with a chocolate bar. nothing happened at all
    met my friend few days after, and i told him and he was shook. he said he ate from the same ones with his 3 buddies that same night i grabbed it off him and it got to them.

so, i went ahead and got some other ones from a different source online, a Canadian website and did the same thing i had a 1.5g and nothing happened to me at. Zero, Nada.

what is it happening??

to note: i do have a high tolerance for weed and mdma and stuff so maybe thats why?

should i try o take 2g or 3g next time?

Also, at this point i am convinced that it is a bad idea on weekly basis, i will for sure limit it to like once every 2-4 months or so.

7. Juicy Zack

Juicy Zack Members

same here, a 250mg with no other drugs is perfect for me. how much do you weigh?

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

When I was doing it frequently, my weight probably fluctuated between ~190-200 lbs.

I haven't done MDMA in over a year, darknet site got busted (I believe on pot no less) and haven't sought out another source since.

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You might have a naturally high tolerance for psychedelics. 1 gram of mushrooms is not a huge dose anyway. I would not expect people to really trip it would be more of a background good feeling like weed. Maybe some slight visual distortions but mostly a good mood.

I would take 3 grams on an empty stomach. If the mushrooms are good you should notice something.

10. Juicy Zack

Juicy Zack Members

i think i will be trying that next weekend then, haha

i will report back, hopefully it will get me.

Both times that i did take them, i was at home in my room and it was around 11pm, is that ok or should i try a different setting.

i am in Canada so we are having 15cm of snow and its -15 degrees outside lol