Is this photography or what?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AceK, May 11, 2013.

1. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

haHA, people get shot everyday in this city, sometimes multiple shootings

2. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Last shot was really good. :)

3. AceK

and this is at night
    [​IMG]

4. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Yeah without her feet it's just incomplete

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Picture Tiger Woods to get a good idea of what I look like (minus the 100 million dollars of course) but I'm working on that once I win this weeks powerball lottery [​IMG]

Hotwater

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I don't think tiger woods gets laid because of his looks.

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Da fuk?

8. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

lol

How someone could not know where Baltimore is I'm not sure...

9. Perilless

Perilless Member

The only Baltimore I know is a little fishing town in West Cork, Ireland. Theres another one? :p

10. odonII

odonII O

I knew about the one in America, not the one Ireland, though. Didn't know where either of them were. I can sleep at night now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. AceK

[​IMG]
    it was hard to get one clear, took a lot of really blurry shots, the wind was so strong
    [​IMG]
    lucky 7, my building
    [​IMG]

top ones supposed to be portrait for real, I turned the camera sideways, but it kinda looks cool like that but it was supposed to be flipped

12. roamy

roamy Senior Member

your pics just keep gettin better an better.welldone! ace:2thumbsup:

13. AceK

thanks roamy.

I used to have a bunch of pictures from when I worked in the ghetto, but they were cell phone pics and I don't have that phone anymore, urban decay can make for some interesting pics, and I captured several drug transactions and shit, but was approached several times not all that nicely, the locals didn't like the white dude in the hood taking pictures, I think they thought I was the police for real.

I could get a lot of interesting pictures of people (people watching is one of my favorite things to do...sometimes they act quite strangely or amusing) but sometimes people might not like having their picture taken...I could do it from on top of my building but I don't have a telephoto lens on my digital camera (I do for my 25 year old Minolta 35mm but have no idea where it is), so see I'm NOT the police, if I was I'd have a telephoto lens and take ur picture from the rooftop without you even knowin'.

I got a pretty cool pic (at least imo) but its a cell phone pic... I'll post it but remind me to go back with a real camera and take the same picture....I just really can't remember exactly where that was. :-\

[​IMG]

14. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

Looks like the skyscraper on the right is using the one on the left as a mirror to see how she looks. "Do I look ok?"

:)

15. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

16. AceK

That's exactly what I thought made the photo. Otherwise it'd just be like some of those photos where people turn the camera straight up..I got some of those too, I've got some like that too, but theyre not that good, the sky was cloudy, and I couldn't see was I was takin a picture of but what the hell.

[​IMG]

I believe this was somewhere in midtown manhattan, last time I was in NY, but last time I was in NY I didn't take very many pictures, wasn't really tryin' to take pictures, I was lookin for real estate....every time I go to NY the weather is shitty.:confused:

17. AceK

Those pics look photoshopped for real, but who says you can't do that, photoshop is just another artists tool if you know how to use it.

18. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

what????

the photos I posted are raw and natural

19. AceK

idk, the bottom one, what f-stop did you was your camera on, the subjects face appears sharper and more in focus than some elements in front of her, some other things too, maybe i'm wrong but some of the way certain elements appear do not seem to match what kind of natural lighting you would get based on how the weather appeared. Not dissin' or anything, just sayin' what it looks like to me, you can say anything you want about my pics, I don't give a fuck...photoshop ain't necessarily a bad thing, if u look back in the thread I posted a couple pics where I used it quite obviously for extreme unnatural effect.

20. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

It's the way the colours come out. It looks like a saturation adjustment.