Is this honestly a weird fetish?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by YungBoyFree77, May 22, 2018.

1. YungBoyFree77

YungBoyFree77 Members

I really like girls with moles on their body. Not the big ugly ones but small, cute ones here and there really turn me on. A hairy lady part with a mole or two on the pubic area is a real turn on. Id love to play with the mole when I go down to dine and just pay real close attention to it. Ive made out with a girl who had a mole ontop of her lips and had to tell her how sexy I thought it was, and she was giggling. But guys and girls, what do you say about this fetish?

2. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I don't know if I would consider mine a fetish but I dated a girl years ago who had a small mole. It was directly on her labia and she was ashamed for some reason. It never stopped me from going down of course

3. YungBoyFree77

YungBoyFree77 Members

That is definately hot! i have never been with a girl who had a mole down there but Id fuckin loved to.

4. YungBoyFree77

YungBoyFree77 Members

You should have told her. This is not a mole, this here on your bit is a bio-diamond!

5. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

She honestly had the most perfect pussy I've ever seen and that little mole is indeed memorable

YungBoyFree77 likes this.
  6. YungBoyFree77

YungBoyFree77 Members

Wowow i dont know which one to choose honeslty. A perfectly shaped pussy or an average one with a mole on the side. When both of them come together. Id would make my world spin! Congrats sir. The first girl i see naked that has a mole on her pussy, im gonna ask to marry me. And also would advisw her to grow out a little fue on there as well because thats my fetish #2 4 ya

7. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Every fetish is weird to someone. Not even sure this constitutes a fetish. More of a preference I'd say.

Anyway, the smallest physical imperfection can damage a young woman's self-esteem, so it is nice to see that there are guys out there that are just fine with it. It may be more common than you think too. I remember a guy from high school who had preference for girls who had a lot of freckles.

YungBoyFree77 likes this.
  8. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

This is true.....people are so worried about their imperfections. For this girl I never thought anything good or bad about it.....it was just her body as it was.

YungBoyFree77 and Noserider like this.
  9. YungBoyFree77

YungBoyFree77 Members

I mean i do have some preferences in body type on a girl like a bit of weight is fine but no bbw... and of course when it comes to serious health concerns.. i dont want to get some terminal illness but things like not shaving and having freckles or moles or birthmarks or whatever isnt too much of a concern healthwise and i feel i could get along very well with a girl who has those. Meaning she wont be judged at all by me. Tasty!

10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Something about the way you typed that seems like you judged BBWs though.

11. YungBoyFree77

YungBoyFree77 Members

I mean i would bang one. Not that i discriminaye them. I just am not that turned on by chunky women

12. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I'm certainly a fan of thick girls......it cracks me up how some are so self conscious about that and I'm all like "Jesus she's perfect!"

13. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Some moles just might turn cancerous, so I don't know if I can say I can develop a fetish based on them.