Is this degrading for a man

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by gjg, May 26, 2007.

1. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

dignity: the quality of being worthy of esteem or respect.

hmmm, i haven't seen anything on this thread that i would characterize as dignified.

2. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

agreed
    particularly the letting her bring you down to her level in your behaviour, nor the resorting to offering her sex fo rmoney as she wont fuck you normlaly

honestly. how many times do we have to say this before itll sink into your head, SEVER ALL CONTACT WITH HER, DO NOT EMAIL, IM, PHONE, SPEAK, WINK, NOD, WAVE LET ALONE TOUCH HER. END IT. end it, make yourself get over her. you arent in the midst of puberty, you should be actin ga hell of a lot mor emature than this

3. Poem~Girl

Poem~Girl Member

Lady of the Freaks
    allonym

Just leave him alone Unfortantely telling someone whats right is wrong till they figure it out for themselves. Save your thoughts your energy and power for someone who really needs it because to me he is proud that he is makin' and also calling his ex a slut. I've also pm'ed him about how ALL women are not sluts. So just leave it alone. Ppl need to wake up and realize that we are not whores we are human beings with feelings

Take care
    Teri:jester:

4. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

didn't take alot of energy and took zero power...lol.

5. Poem~Girl

Poem~Girl Member

lol you catch my drift

6. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

well keep us updated

7. gjg

gjg Member

well, i offered her 1000.00, and i was serious, but i was drunk, and i relaise now that i wouldnt give her a dime if she was dying of thirst anymore. So what i did was just empty myself completley- i was on a mission to lose every shred of respecability i had and i did, now i move on...empty , humiliytated and shocked, but i appreciate your trying to help. As of now, i swear i wouldnt stop for her if she was bleeding to death.
    EDIT- she turned it down,( the 700.00 i offered her, but i think she knew i wasnt really going to -maybe not, but she siad she would -led me on again, thenstopped responding, so i got waht i deserve and

humilited to end.but, im out for good so i move on. thats the end of the story.

8. mlee27

mlee27 Member

Boo Hoo

9. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Hee haw...boo boo...yata yata. (not directed at OP)

10. Poem~Girl

Poem~Girl Member

a slap in the face and the door hit you on the way our did it

11. mlee27

mlee27 Member

your acting like a man who was rejected.. you try, you lose, now your pissed, calling her every name in the book and even better your getting advice from guys who say get revenge bust a nut in her face.??so clever, hey whatever makes you feel better, thank god she didn't stick around....to see what kind of "man" you really are.people talk about dignity, i think all dignity has been lost on this post...what do you think?

12. mlee27

mlee27 Member

she didn't want to fuck you for free what makes you think she wants your piddly ass 600 dollars?

13. BlazingDervish

BlazingDervish Banned

Take heart. Some day a lucky dom is gonna discover you and your need to be humiliated will be in good hands.