is this bad? - how many guys do you hook-up with?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Si69, Jul 21, 2019.

?

is this bad? - how many guys do you hook-up with in a month

1. 1 - 5

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. 6 - 10

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. 11 - 20

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 20+

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

As I get older and my memory gets worse I thought I would start keeping a few notes of guys I meet, especially as some I meet more than once and between their profile names and names they give me it can get confusing.

So yesterday I actually had a count up of guys I have hooked-up with over the last nine months and it averaged out at 15 guys per month......and some I met more than once.

Of course having started PrEP eight months ago may have encouraged a certain liberalism but just trying to get an idea of other gay guys proclivity.

Simon :)

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I've been on PrEP now four years and go about every three months for std checkups and to get next free three month supply of PrEP.
    Since the sexual health clinics always like to have an idea of how many meets you have had I started to keep a rough record...for my memory too ...and it's pretty consistent the last four years of about 250 guys a year.

Sometimes it's feast, sometimes it's famine.

Im back in N.Zealand after 2.5 months in India...met 55 guys there, some gorgeous young guys in their 20s; now it's quite quiet where I am but have had three hot meets with a very horny Maori trans lady.....she loves playing and using my ass...and it's hot to see her lovely tits n big nipples when she fucks me on my back.

In the last few years I've met quite a few Maori guys but she is my first Maori trans.

Simon :)

3. Cmlovr

Cmlovr Members

Not many, down to 1 person who is a regular and stops by once in a while. I let myself get a little careless a few months ago and was hitting up the local gloryhole just about every day. While not that many overall, I was starting to recognize cocks and mouths. Really addictive, so I went back to being careful and stopped going.

4. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I'm only involved with two guys now. Hopefully, we're all careful enough to not contract anything. One is somewhat regular and the other is rarely able to meet. Needing to be discreet makes it difficult to find a time and place. A week ago I actually got banged good by each of them a day apart. That was a very rare surprise. I'd like to add one or two more safe guys to fill in the gaps. Or, someone who can meet often.

5. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I go in spurts (bad pun). sometimes I am on the prowl all the time, and take chances by contacted guys online = sometimes they work out great - other times I tend to retreat a bit, get all into my dreams of the perfect romance and hope I'll live happily ever after. but here's the deal. it comes down to enjoying sex with different partners, sometimes getting to know them a long the way. and enjoying some good healthy interactions with one another. In the end, I am happy.

6. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I wish I could even choose 1-5! Safe sex aside I want to be a gay slut so bad and have tons of male sexual partners!

7. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

It’s been over 2.5 years since I’ve hooked up with a man. But when I did I was hooking up w one guy once or twice a week. And maybe a Grindr hook up in between. I was a real man slut.. I’m no longer having gay sex

8. QueerBear73

QueerBear73 Guest

I'm 50, and it's far less than it was when I was 30-35. At 35 I found myself divorced and went through quite a promiscuous phase. I'd hook up with 5-10 guys a week easily. Now, probably closer to 2-3. I am married to a woman, and she sees a cpl guys a week, I also have a boyfriend and we have sex mostly with each other. I do love him, but he likes to watch me with other men. My wife does also, so she will go with me to the gay bar once or twice a month. My boyfriend and I do have sex with each other every time we are together,but once or twice a week he takes me to an adult theatre to watch me get cock..

Suburbanray and soulpoker like this.
  9. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Two regular sex partners, plus!

QueerBear73 likes this.
  10. QueerBear73

QueerBear73 Guest

Well, my wife and I have gotten to where we primarily have sex with other men. Only occasionally with each other. She likes strong aggressive men with big dicks, and it just so happens....So DO I!

Suburbanray and thepapasmurph like this.
  11. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

Wow! You are living the good life my friend!

QueerBear73 likes this.
Tags: