Is this attractive?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Orsino2, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

[​IMG]

Am I the only person who thinks that he looks rather beast, there?

I find the hair to be sizzlin.

2. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

I want to see a rock band wearing those outfits...

3. Orsino2

That's what I was thinking... uh... house of Saxe-Coburg-Gotham, or whatever the hell... King George III, Duke of Hamburg, indirect founder of the United States of Amerigo; King of a whole lotta shakin goin on, respectively.

I could totally picture him wearing shades, playing a Fender Rhodes or a Goff/Hammond organ.

...goin entier de shakin de lotta dessus...

4. Frog_On_Ice

Frog_On_Ice Watercolor Paradise

That is the funniest maybe your onto the next big thing in retro hee hee :sunny:

5. Smelly Socks

Smelly Socks is probably lurking

I think all his attractiveness comes from his aloof stance.

He just don't give a fuck.

6. Orsino2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He's always got that "Bitches ain't sheeit... :rolleyes: :eek: " look/stance going on. Ahah, I guess you can see why we decided to have the Revolution.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Those outfits are rather ok, but that hairstyle is certainly one of the most unattractive and weirdest styles in the history of mankind. Never got that, why they started wearing white curly wigs. Doesn't seem enlightened to me.

8. Orsino2

Yeah, but... it's more than just the time when they started wearing white curly wigs. There's many styles of wig, clothing, just as how we go by decades today. The 1740s to about the Revolution/War of 1812, probably had my favoriteee branch and wigwear of that style.

I think my favorite military uniform has to either be the one during the American Revolution or Zouaves (New York special forces), during the American Civil War, that I know of. Haha, these are the kinds of things that make me love history... and they're generally things other people don't analyze so much (I've done a considerable amount of re-enactment), so I never really have anybody that can relate.

This is Corporal William Keane, an immigrant Scots-Irishman of the Zouave elite-forces, G company, 40th New York Infantry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Such as this, being King George I, Hereditary prince of Hanover...
    Then his father, Ernest Augustus, (Prince) Elector of Hanover (though he died before he was to be bestowed Prince Elector, so he was still an elector, at the time of death), which has more of the Germanic thing going on.
    [​IMG]

But anyway, my point is that I don't particularly care for anything of the Mayflower compact era. Actually, I really can't stand it until you get to around the French and Indian War-era... and another fashion sense I like is the Victorian/Emperor-Empress of India era, before Gandhi and all of that goodness.

9. Asmodean

Wearing any kind of wig is just gay. In a non-homosexual way. Especially when you still have your own hair.

10. Orsino2

Then don't wear one?

The answer is quite simple, mah dear.

11. Asmodean

Is that their own hair? Fuck, ok, that's great. I want to see them headbangin :D

12. Orsino2

Yeah, at different points in time, they did use their own hair and not wear wigs... but... a lot of people don't realize that either.

I believe the Germanic houses were more likely to not wear your standard Anglosized wig. Of course, those older guys were a couple of the well-noted mergers and helped found the Germanic/Anglo-Saxon royal houses... I believe George I had a grandmother who was the sister of an English queen, then they married into the English family... so. I just wonder how inbred the families are.

Whole lotta shakin goin on, at that... though not nearly as much as Henry VIII.

Anne Boleyn... :( As gruesome as it seems, I've always hoped the Vatican would let the 17 love-letters between Anne and Henry VIII be published. As far as I know, they still have all of that kinda stuff on archive. Her brother was executed, privately, the same day, May 17th, 1536... oddly enough.

13. lunarflowermaiden

lunarflowermaiden Senior Member

The hairstyle needs to go, but I love his clothing and posture. Just look at the way he is standing there glancing to the left and holding his stance with such pride :drool:.