Is THIS a good deal?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by hahaha04, Sep 4, 2013.

1. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

So im thinking of getting a OP80 or possibly multiple, the only OP pills ive had were the white,10mg ones;
    [​IMG]

Thats from a while ago, as you can see there was a mix of OC and OP in there. The OP are the fatter ones. This was a couple of years back....
    Basically, is $40 a good price. I feel like from hearing about the OPs that is pretty fair....for these days. Back about 4 years ago OC80s were available to me for $30 if not free, now a lot different and I dont really have any contact with pills.

So 40 a good deal? Is there a way i can break in half to eat 40mg and 40mg.

Im not going to bother will all the shenanigans of heating it and all that to IV or snort or whatever. I dont even know a good way.

Opinions!!!

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

The whole heating it and separating it process is really, really simple and really just about adding enough water, stirring and separating the liquid from the gel. Do it once or twice and it comes naturally and takes little more than 5 mins. but yea, you'd be good to just split it and eat it.

But, yea, that's a fair price. Even a better price then I sometimes run into them... so, yea, in today's day and age (around here anyway) that's not an unfair price.

3. hahaha04

Thank you!

So you think if i take pair of nail clippers and cut in half or something i could just do half? Or would u need to do whole thing to risk losing potency?

And how are they orally? Im attempting to go back through threads and find one about IV OPs

4. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

The OPs go for $20-$30 around here but that's because no one really wants them. 30mg Roxis and heroin is huge and plentiful here (MOST of the time! I'd pay $40 for an OP80 right now. lol).

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

may i suggest using a razor blade to cut the pill if you can find one, rather than nail clippers. :)

stay strong godmachine!

6. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Eww! Nail clippers... lol

7. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

You're welcome. :)

I don't know for sure how to answer about whether or not you'd be good to take half orally as it's been really rare that I've taken an OP orally... when I did before, I mean... it's pretty much what I expected- I wasn't sick... it kept me good but not amazing... no rush (not that I expected one)....

For IV, all you do... (there are possibly some different views on this and diff ways, but for me and the ppl I know it's always been just fine doing it the way I'm gonna describe...), is remove the coating- either with a knife or your teeth. Crush it up (fat end of a knife, back of a lighter, whatever.)-add cpl syringe fulls of water and start cooking and stirring. Then, you pretty much just get into a rhythm of cook (let it bubble but back off then.. not too much... something you just kinda "feel" and "get"), stir, cook, stir, separate.... the gel just kinda starts to become separate from the liquid... Oh, and of course, you keep adding water... so you're adding water and cooking and stirring and separating... it can take about 5 to 10 mins... Once you have the gel separate then you're done.

For me, I had good luck with it by watching people do it a couple times before doing it by myself... but once you do it once or twice it becomes second nature... it really isn't long or complicated. If you're impatient with it it can seem long (if you're sick or in a hurry), but if you really just stay patient with it, it doesn't take too long and it's really as simple as removing the coating, adding enough water, cooking, stirring and separating. The only other piece of advice is, that you really do end up having to add a decent amount of water and to not let it bubble too much.

8. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yeah... I mean, personally, I don't do pills too much. (I've done them enough to know what I'm doing with them... mostly because when there's not bags around that day or my one friend gets his rx for the OP's or morphines or D's, I don't turn them down), but generally I find pills in general to be too expensive so I don't mess with them, unless that's what there is around then....

but yea, the price the OP mentioned is about what they go for here... yea, you can sometimes find them cheaper- but sometimes not.

9. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Just go to any drug store and get a pill cutter for $3-$5, they work great.

10. hahaha04

I just used a razorblade, i had a whole pack in the garage, cut it up into segments on 2 20mg and 1 40mg.

I think ill eat like 40 a bit later on tonight. then see how that goes....

does citric juices make these op pills kick in faster/potentate like i have read about other opiates.

11. ZenStateOfMind

ZenStateOfMind Member

I find citric juice helps break down the time release making it feel like it kicks in harder. I've been doing the Canadian Neo's (same/similar formula) for a long time and the way i always take my dose is to cut the pill into as many small pieces as i can, and then adding Cola (pepsi, coke). Both into a shot glass stirring occasionally let it sit for an hour and then all of it down the hatch. IMO works much better.
    Cheers!

12. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

qft

13. hahaha04

what does 'qft' mean?

14. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Quoted for truth :)

15. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I like to do the same general thing. I powderize some Hydrocodone, put it in a spoon, swallow it and chase it with some soda or water. Also, I've got a bunch of empty gel-caps that used to have Gabapentin in them. They might be big enough for 20mg of Hydrocodone. I'd have to pack it in tight though. :)