Is this a form of MDMA?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by cooperfan1, Dec 1, 2010.

1. cooperfan1

cooperfan1 Member

^^Yep that is what im guessing it is. When i took the little balls out and crushed them, it was pretty hard to do and it seemed like there was some sort of coating on it because they didnt crush very well all and seemed to clump together. The powder was white but it was really fluffy and everything was sticking together. Also when i tasted it there was barely any taste at all to them, a slight bit of salty? taste, maybe chemical, just like before it wasnt very strong.
    I think everyone was right from the start, its rubbish.

2. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Molly has a very distinct taste. Sorry you got ripped off. Maybe you can take the bag to a local high school and sell it to an eager freshman. ;-P

3. cooperfan1

cooperfan1 Member

hahaha that would be hilarious to do, but im not mean like that. i wouldnt want to pass this 'stuff' off onto someone who isnt smart enough to double check before they take it. Plus if this stuff turned out to be something that could be harmful i would feel pretty shitty, and also responsible.

ill just pitch it. wish i could find out what it was though, just to know

4. Superpimp

Superpimp Member

my guess would be ritalin

5. OhSoDreadful

OhSoDreadful Childish Idealist

I'm very sorry you live in ohio dude, you would have a lot better of luck if you tried another state :/

6. serenity>

serenity> Member

i have heard of those, their real. take one dude.

someone told me about them at a club this week.

Starlynn likes this.
  7. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

dude, just get a testing kit...

8. Starlynn

Starlynn Members

I have had amazing molly that came in a clear capsule and where full of little white beads!!! Use to eat them anytime i could get my hands on them...that was 12yrs ago though