is there a way to develop a psychic connection with someone?

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by nimh, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

i'm a really empathic person, and i usually develop mental connections with people that i'm around a lot anyways, *but* i dont have this connection with my husband, whom i've been with for almost a decade. he's connected to me in a big way. he always knows what's going on in my head. i dont bother playing cards with him cause he always knows what's in my hand. i played mastermind with him two or three times and he guess the pattern the first try every time. He's so in my head. but i'm am totally disconnected from him. it's horrible. i usually know who's on the phone before i answer it. i *always* know what's going on with my son. hell, most of the time on these BB's, i know when someone's responding to a thread of mine. but my dearest life companion, i have no clue about. i can read his body language just fine, but i cant feel him mentally. we were talking about this last night and he thought that maybe there's a way that i can learn to open up to him, or he thought that maybe i've somehow put up a block to keep from feeling him. <shrug> i dunno.

2. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

anyone know why i'd have connections with just about everyone who's been important in my life except the one person who's the most important?

3. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Patience, don't stress so much. Sometimes not trying at all is the way to get in. And maybe he has something to do with this too. It usually happens in a fluid way. Being tense, excited , impatient or expectant sometimes doesn't help. Usually doesn't help...

It could be that you're doubting you're self also...

4. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

yeah, definitely

it's just weird, cause i've had connections with soooooooooooooo many other people without any effort at all. i've not stressed about this at all, really and i dont know if i've ever really tried to force it either. it's just strange.

(i guess i'm a weird-o because i think it's strange that i *dont* have a mental linkup with him! LOL a lot of people live their entire lives without ever experiencing a mental connection with anyone, and here i am, wondering why there's *one* specific person i cant link up with.)

5. Josh-e

Josh-e Member

Odd question, but what star sign is your hubby? Maybe he's an Aquarian or something, they are unpredictable people. Scorpios are also bloody hard to work out aswell!

Some people you just cant work out, people always get me wrong, when I look miserable on the outside, inside I'm actually quite happy and content, so sometimes people think I'm moody but I'm not.

6. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

he's a Sun in Libra, Moon in Virgo

we have communication problems in other areas from time to time as well, so... ya, go figure that we dont connect

7. Josh-e

Josh-e Member

my mum is a sun in Libra, moon in Virgo, and I never know what she is thinking either! Yes, bit strange, but most of the time we connect well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.