Is there a big difference between cock and dildo in your ass

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Sep 25, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Enjoying anal penetration and prostate orgasms with my favorite toys has become a regular thing.
    If you have experienced a real cock in your ass, can you explain the difference between the two and your preferences.

Sigma94 likes this.
  2. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

A dildo in my ass, as pleasurable as it is (adds incredibly to the intensity of the internal spasms & contractions of orgasm/ejaculation!), is only a dim shadow of every aspect of 'getting' the real thing there -- mere words are so inadequate, you simply must experience it to answer your question!

Sigma94 likes this.
  3. Sigma94

Sigma94 Members

Dang. Haven’t had the internal spasms and contractions you speak of. Haven’t cum with mine yet.

4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Topper ...how can u ask such a question! We can all have fun with dildos n prostate play but IMHO a live cock with a good driver is not a comparison.

Simon

5. topper

topper Member

just trying to get the take on it. Never tried a real one. Dont know what imho is.

6. Si69

in my humble opinion.......:)

7. Si69

better test the difference topper!

simon :)

721Jonny and Sigma94 like this.
  8. Fred64

Fred64 Members

IMO I would prefer a dildoiiou

9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've had numerous dildo's inserted and enjoyed each and every one. However, I just recently experienced a real (throbbing, pulsating, thrusting cock) and It's FAR better than a dildo.

Si69 and I love it like this.
  10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Right up to him shooting his load into your mouth, I prefer sucking on a cock than being fucked by a cock.

11. A real cock in my ass is the best and feel it throbbing and feeling cum deep in my guts

Si69, LowHangers and I love it like this.
  12. KurtH

KurtH Members

Ive been fucked once. I must say it felt great. If the guy it was with hadn't moved I know I would have done it more. That said I enjoy fingering my ass as I jerkoff, and have bought a dildo. although it was just once I can say the real cock was just great. But I am getting good with my helper.

13. Alwayshorny2020

Alwayshorny2020 Members

I’ve only taken one cock so far and have used anal vibrators on my ass. For me vibrators are fun but to have a bloke enter my ass and fuck me in multiple positions was incredible. To be used for the first time was very sexy. Doggy position was the best

LowHangers likes this.
  14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I too really enjoy being fucked in the doggie position :dizzy:

15. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

Without a doubt the real thing!!!!! there is a difference there is no other feeling of a real cock exploding in you ass the throbbing, twitching pulsating of his cock as he pulls himself further in and him releasing his sperm

721Jonny likes this.
  16. Windman

Windman Members

While I have never had bare back. I can say that the real thing is much nicer than a dildo. It seems to penetrate easier. Having it attached to someone controlling the action is nice too.

dd788snipe likes this.
  17. lookingtotry

lookingtotry Guest

Well I’ve never had a real one as large as some of the dildos if put in there....