Is the US botching the legalization of marijuana?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wrat1, Apr 13, 2021.

1. wrat1

wrat1 Members

With the current state of affairs the patchwork of laws and legal morass of recreational vs medicinal , state vs fed?
    I never supposed I would see legal pot in my lifetime
    I no longer partake and have not done so in over 30 years
    but the way we are going about this seems rife for failure and " I told ya so's"
    Speaking with a friend in Ill who partakes AND works in a dispensary I was told its still easier and CHEAPER to buy on the black market WTF

2. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

Various states have seen the light , or is it really the money that is generated from the taxes, that is being looked at ?
    I’ll use N.Y. as the example, the state is in financial ruin, the powers that be are spending money that is not available. The taxes from the sale of mj is all the state is looking at nothing more.

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Yes... Yes they are.

4. wrat1

wrat1 Members

Well your no dang fun :p

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

But it's true.

wrat1 likes this.
  6. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

It all started with William Randolf Hurst. He brainwashed right-wing cucks (cuckservatives) to hate pot. All was nothing more than a corporate scheme to cut down trees (he owned a lot of lumber.) Real patriots know that George Washington and other founding fathers did pot. Washington said to sow Hemp everywhere.

Make America America again.

We need to push the Hemp agenda, this will save the planet save the ozone, and use less styrofoam (Who wants to eat meals with styrofoam?)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021