Is the Qur'an the Word of God?

Discussion in 'Islam' started by maharaj, May 22, 2004.

1. xdianax

xdianax Member

Once again, I really enjoyed that post. Jedi your words can be very enlightening. :)

2. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

toony, you seem to be the lone member with that view, I get messages thanking me for my contributions daily. I'll work on my replies to you so that my attempts at accurately describing your actions and words is not misconstrued as just rhetoric. If you find being called a pathological liar, bigot, and slanderer insulting, I can see your point. What to do.....maybe I will just have to discipline myself to ignore your attacks on my character, and just accept that you will post fabricated fictional accounts of my posts, and post that I wrote things that I never would write. Zat sound good?

sut sri akal, Ken

3. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

BlackGuard... you dont owe me an explanation, but you really should explain your fascinating postion on Egyptians to our Muslim friends in here.

Please explain to them how you think Eqyptians are Africans?

What is your position on Muslim Arabs inventing and perfecting the Slave-Trade of 'Sub Saharin' Africans?

Please explain to the Arabs in here why you think they Superior/Inferior to Germans or Nubians.

I cant wait to sit back and watch you offer your theories to them! :D

4. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

heh, thank you... but you are just too kind. :)

5. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

If you two are finished love-slobbering all over each other?